Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
so was pleading poverty because of the sag strikes and made wishlists for gifts
however she’s managed to do maternity photoshoots , fill up harrison’s christmas eve basket with crap but was crying because they were using food banks 🤔

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
she’s an idiot.
“as mums we don’t have to put up with this”
they’re babies lol not mass murderers
most don’t. sleep through the night and just need that affection
but no we must train them
absolute idiots

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I find her whole situation so bizzare. She longed for this baby and now he’s here she just comes across as such a distant mother.
He’s in his own room, she’s working full time, leaving him to cry for her own gain. Im just purely baffled. What was the point in having a child lol?

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
absolutely disgusting
no health professional has told her to do that & the fact she’s trying to shift some discount code is 🤮

Celeste

Chatty Member
I can’t cope with her pretending she’s besties with Anthony Costa. That’s not the flex you think it is Kelly
So cringy.

So are we safe to assume Harrison is sleeping through every night without fail now seeing as we haven't had any more complaining updates from the first woman ever to be tired due to lack of sleep?

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Coming out of my tattle retirement just to say I still cannot stand this smug bitch and she’s definitely going to be EVEN WORSE this time if that’s even possible

made no sense that the caption says “ssh we haven’t told friends or family yet” 😂 but have blasted it all over tiktok

for someone so worried about his safety etc not sure why she’s got harrison sleeping with a toddler duvet just yet and a pillow
She’s been so quick the entire time to get him to grow up quickly rushing every single thing poor little love

Celeste

Chatty Member
I'm struggling to get my 5 month old baby to sleep tonight. Not one single cell in my body thinks leaving him to cry would help. I try to be open-minded about parenting but this just feels too far, there's a reason crying it out is so frowned upon these days, we know the damage it can do.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
there’s nothing wrong with being a stay at home mum so i’m not sure why she makes a big deal about quitting jobs etc

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
no one is diagnosing a two year old with ADHD
and the whole food spitting out thing why would you broadcast that ?
my daughter who is the same age does that but she’s on the asd pathway. i’d never speak about her so negatively and broadcast it
no one’s saying he doesn’t have it but at 2 no doctor has diagnosed that
they will point blank refuse
with my daughters asd pathway yes she’s young but the paediatricians are in agreement that there’s something there. they have mentioned adhd but have point blank said it’s from age 6 and needs to be prevelant in two different environments
why would you want to be a sen mummy when you have no reason to be? it’s not a walk in the park nor is it fun it’s challenging

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
id never leave my 8 month old in her cot with her bottle so i could snooze.
he is a baby what does she expect , they go through separation anxiety at this point so she probably just wants a cuddle or to be near to her :( makes me so sad tbh she seems very cold
not sure why she wants another one

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
I wondered when the Ferber method would make an appearance. 😣 I don't understand this woman at all, pushing him to grow up, annoyed when he's a normal baby (waking in the night) as if he's an inconvenience...
my baby is around three weeks younger then hers and i haven’t pushed early weaning on her nor have i “sleep trained her” i’m lucky that she sleeps through the night.
most babies don’t , some do
she only weaned him early due to wanting to fill him up so he doesn’t wake up
all of the “signs” that showed he was ready for weaning were him probably wanting his bottle upped an oz or him just growing and needing that little bit more

Celeste

Chatty Member
She seems so detached from him, it's really sad. I agree, I'm not sure why she wants another. Obviously we only see what she shares but H seems like a fairly "easy" baby (hate that term but you know what I mean!) and the next one may not be. Can you imagine the horror if they had horrendous reflux or allergies?!