Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catsspade

I’m so glad people saw that. Poor baby just wants a cuddle from his mum he’s so small still

Reactions: 2
Feeding him in his slanted bouncer, it’s such a choking hazard.
If she had done any research at all she would know this. I refuse to believe any repeatable doctor has advised to do this, especially not for a nut allergy. I’ve friends with allergy babies and they have had to follow specific weaning ladders. He’s crying in the bumbo seat because he’s TOO YOUNG. The mind absolutely boggles.

Tinker

I’ve unfollowed her this morning, I think some of the “parenting” advice she gives out is quite dangerous
I totally agree ….. why can’t she just let her newborn be a newborn .. and feed on demand oh and hold him while she’s feeding him 🤦🏻‍♀️

calmyourritas

VIP Member
OMG I am so glad there is a thread on this woman I can’t stand her 😂😂😂😂😂😂

We were pregnant at the same time and I found her unbearable then and ever since

Christ how many meals a day as she already got him on 🤦🏼‍♀️ She always seems in a rush to move onto the next thing and get him sleeping through the night.

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Baby crying for 40 minutes and she says ‘I think he’s tired himself out’ makes me feel sick! 😩 how anyone thinks that’s acceptable is beyond me!!

• Sad

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I have no idea about breastfeeding as I ff but she is honestly so irritating. Isn’t this normal for a baby only a few weeks old????
she went through all this with H. Her constant moaning. It’s almost like she *forgot*.Baby will be in its own room soon, on formula and weaning at 3 months.

• Haha

Tinker

He’s so advanced in so many areas that’s she’s also weaning him …. He’s not even 4 months old ….. she’s obsessed with rushing him to grow up and also potentially damaging his gut 😬

• Wow

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
making a wishlist of ttc essentials so someone can “treat her” to some first response tests. absolute beg.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Erm…. Well this is a lie 😂 she used to moan every morning about his sleep! Also saying she’s going to be early weaning again as that’s why he’s so good at eating 🙄🙄🙄🙄

B46320E7-2394-46F5-98DA-434AC79DBB8F.png

• Haha

Celeste

Chatty Member
They're going into his room and reading "a script". And they're not allowed to touch him to comfort him (although she did put a hand on him - heaven forbid). He's five months old. That poor, poor baby. 😭

• Sad

calmyourritas

VIP Member
So cringy.

So are we safe to assume Harrison is sleeping through every night without fail now seeing as we haven't had any more complaining updates from the first woman ever to be tired due to lack of sleep?
Your fucking picture 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀

She’s so boring
Even her tiktok is just her bloody drinking coffee every day

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
making out she’s been so hard done by these strikes yet affords her bills , flights to her family’s villa , kindle books etc.

yeah it’s a shame she can’t afford swimming every week but that’s not the be all and end all to his childhood