Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
she’s insufferable
thinks she knows everything , always has an answer for everything
shouldn’t of weaned her baby at four months
she talks out of her ass
she thinks she’s all that 😂

Imaweeble

There is no way somebody has told her to start weaning at 3.5’months to rule out a peanut allergy that’s ridiculous…. She’s just desperate for him to grow up before his time
Wish she would just enjoy him and enjoy all the milestones seen as she desperately wanted him
3.5 months is ridiculous to start weaning him! She is such a know it all it drives me bonkers.

Imaweeble

I totally agree ….. why can’t she just let her newborn be a newborn .. and feed on demand oh and hold him while she’s feeding him 🤦🏻‍♀️
yesss exactly that! She gets so defensive if anyone questions what she’s doing as well.

I do think she is doing a great job but I just wish she would enjoy him whilst he’s tiny.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
i would never ever leave my five month old to cry it out for forty minutes
they’re still babies!!
all he wants is comfort
disgusting

Tinker

sorry but why does she have concerns over a nut allergy? i had my six week check and never once through the about mentioning possible allergies. she’s so so desperate for him to be independent
There is no way somebody has told her to start weaning at 3.5’months to rule out a peanut allergy that’s ridiculous…. She’s just desperate for him to grow up before his time
Wish she would just enjoy him and enjoy all the milestones seen as she desperately wanted him

catsspade

He is not even two 😔 and I’m sure you cannot get a child diagnosed at that age ! Poor baby boy always been an inconvenience

Celeste

Chatty Member
I wondered when the Ferber method would make an appearance. 😣 I don't understand this woman at all, pushing him to grow up, annoyed when he's a normal baby (waking in the night) as if he's an inconvenience...

Imaweeble

It's like she wants him to grow up so quickly, always pushing for him to be in the next size of clothes, in a routine, watching Disney films etc. Just enjoy him. 😟
I have to say the whole watching Disney films things baffles me, she sets him up with the laptop right in his face. That’s really not good for his eyes at all. I understand having the tv on for them to focus on in the distance but not right in his face like that.

Tinker

My little one who’s a couple of weeks older than hers is still sleeping down stairs with me in his crib in the evenings until I take him up to bed when I go he’s also still in my room

there not babies for long at all why doesn’t she just embrace it and enjoy it! She’s in such a rush to get though stages and him to grow up 😰

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
she’s so annoying.
she’s a newborn , yes it’s draining but 🤷🏽‍♀️
she should’ve just stuck with one kid.
she’ll be sleep training the little girl and weaning soon 😂

Tinker

just baffles me why she rarely picks him up to feed him , always in the breastfeeding pillow or whatever that is.

i completely get a routine is great etc but he is two months old , my little girl is only a week
and a bit younger and luckily she sleeps well through the night etc but i never forced that routine etc.

She claims it’s because it hurts her back but she’s ok to go out and about and on fair ground rides so not sure 🙈