Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
waking up at 1 for a feed isn’t sleeping through lol you’re right

she quite clearly didn’t expect parenting to be like this. she’s absolutely rushing this poor baby to grow up. she’ll regret it because it goes by so fast

Reactions: 1

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I watched some of her live yesterday, she was just moaning about Harrison the whole time. The way she speaks about him is SO negative. And apparently now he’s got ADHD, has she mentioned this before?!

Phoebe is the golden child who can do no wrong, I feel so sorry for Harrison
08D6C9E0-EDF6-45AE-BD6F-B2095DD077E3.png
35C61868-FDDD-424C-AA17-C9ACAD1F0164.jpeg

• Sad

Bun19

Ive sat rocking my baby in the middle of the night for hours before literally crying my eyes out but i would never ever dream of letting him cry for 40 mins! It breaks my heart to hear him cry.
I know its hard, i know its frustrating but he’s baby?really upsets me.

My baby is also 5 months, I’ve just spent an hour and a half trying to get her to sleep. Not once did it cross my mind to leave her on her own crying, I sat with her until she fell to sleep. It means I am only just cooking my food and won’t eat until half past 9 but who cares? My baby is happy
Literally this! My baby comes before everything, if he needs me then im there? I just thought it was part of being a mum? They had ivf? I dont get her at all. Why pay thousands and not want to cherish every little moment whilst there so tiny?

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
The whole digital marketing thing is huge on tiktok at the minute, it’s all one big scam really and I can’t believe she’s doing it

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
😂😂
she’s one of these that blindly believes in the “leaps” i don’t believe in them. yes developmental things happen but the “leaps” aren’t even scientifically proven
just another cash grab

Celeste

Chatty Member
So they are going to try for baby number 2. Each to their own but she doesn't exactly seem to have enjoyed baby number 1... 🤨

calmyourritas

VIP Member
My baby is also 5 months, I’ve just spent an hour and a half trying to get her to sleep. Not once did it cross my mind to leave her on her own crying, I sat with her until she fell to sleep. It means I am only just cooking my food and won’t eat until half past 9 but who cares? My baby is happy

Celeste

Chatty Member
It's like she wants him to grow up so quickly, always pushing for him to be in the next size of clothes, in a routine, watching Disney films etc. Just enjoy him. 😟

calmyourritas

VIP Member
making out she’s been so hard done by these strikes yet affords her bills , flights to her family’s villa , kindle books etc.

yeah it’s a shame she can’t afford swimming every week but that’s not the be all and end all to his childhood
Cannot believe she posted an Amazon wishlist for people to send her gifts 😭😭😭