@mrsinkeduk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so happy found this. She always pops up on my feed. At first I was like oh cool she’s like some high flying boss witch who covers her tats coz she’s so professional, and then all of a sudden she’s quite her job to do social media TikTok: why on earth would you do that with her tit content. There’s only so many RL shirts and blazer combos a girl can do before they run out of content or people get bored so why would she quit her job for it!!!
And then I see posts about her crying and relationship troubles…. COULD SOMEONE FILL ME IN ON THIS PLEASE?? I couldn’t be bothered to scroll back though 100s of GRWM videos. It would be very much appreciated xx
Just typed a whole reply. Went to edit it and clicked delete by accident 😑🙈🤣

Reactions: 1
Just typed a whole reply. Went to edit it and clicked delete by accident 😑🙈🤣
Nooooooo can you voice note or type it 😂😂
I can’t believe the whole only fans and Reddit butt plug stuff, it’s actually made me laugh so much, I dunno why. I think it’s because in the photos of her trying to be sexy she looks like a corpse trying to be sexy and it’s just not working.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nooooooo can you voice note or type it 😂😂
I can’t believe the whole only fans and Reddit butt plug stuff, it’s actually made me laugh so much, I dunno why. I think it’s because in the photos of her trying to be sexy she looks like a corpse trying to be sexy and it’s just not working.
So the main pointers were the reason she left her job was for her mental health.........basically someone from work commented on her TikToks (I'm sure it was something like they said they thought she was oversharing) and she put a complaint in and management didn't do anything so she walked and gave it a try as being a full time creator.

Also, she gave everyone the impression she had some high flying position and it was shown via her LinkedIn that she just had a regular run of the mill office admin kind of job. She's made lots of videos on applying for jobs and "red flags" of potential employers. Made out she turned down a £40k job like it was some massive unachievable salary. She has complained that TikTok is hiding her videos and that she is not getting the views. Started flogging tat on TikTok shop. Bought some really frumpy outfits from TKMaxx. Believes that wearing anything by Ralph Lauren gives "old money vibes". Addressed her explicit photos / sexting by saying it was her "chapter one 🍒" era and went on a Reddit deleting spree (they are screenshot in this thread). Makes out like she is the only person with tattoos and that they are discriminated against in the workplace.

I have probably missed bits but there's only 14 pages to catch up on 😘 it's not a fast moving thread xox

Reactions: 5
Omg so happy found this. She always pops up on my feed. At first I was like oh cool she’s like some high flying boss witch who covers her tats coz she’s so professional, and then all of a sudden she’s quite her job to do social media TikTok: why on earth would you do that with her tit content. There’s only so many RL shirts and blazer combos a girl can do before they run out of content or people get bored so why would she quit her job for it!!!
And then I see posts about her crying and relationship troubles…. COULD SOMEONE FILL ME IN ON THIS PLEASE?? I couldn’t be bothered to scroll back though 100s of GRWM videos. It would be very much appreciated xx
relationship troubles she never really explained what the root cause was, just that her and her husband were having a very very hard time, she was constantly posting about it on tiktok (if you go back to late 2023/early 2024 you can probably find them). Airing all sorts of dirty laundry she basically made it sound like her and her husband didn't know how to communicate. They were attending marriage counselling (there was a video where she showed her 'homework' for it lmao) and apparently according to a recent update posted they are doing better and can actually communicate with each other. Seems like an incredibly drastic switch up when 6 months ago a divorce was potentially on the cards!

So the main pointers were the reason she left her job was for her mental health.........basically someone from work commented on her TikToks (I'm sure it was something like they said they thought she was oversharing) and she put a complaint in and management didn't do anything so she walked and gave it a try as being a full time creator.

Also, she gave everyone the impression she had some high flying position and it was shown via her LinkedIn that she just had a regular run of the mill office admin kind of job. She's made lots of videos on applying for jobs and "red flags" of potential employers. Made out she turned down a £40k job like it was some massive unachievable salary. She has complained that TikTok is hiding her videos and that she is not getting the views. Started flogging tat on TikTok shop. Bought some really frumpy outfits from TKMaxx. Believes that wearing anything by Ralph Lauren gives "old money vibes". Addressed her explicit photos / sexting by saying it was her "chapter one 🍒" era and went on a Reddit deleting spree (they are screenshot in this thread). Makes out like she is the only person with tattoos and that they are discriminated against in the workplace.

I have probably missed bits but there's only 14 pages to catch up on 😘 it's not a fast moving thread xox
Thank you! What happened with the husband because I saw a video of her crying in her car about her marriage..

I also saw the video crying about her work collegue and I thought just grow up!

Reactions: 2
Her hair looks so much better now.

I think she wants to be an influencer but can’t find her niche, hence her flitting from one thing to another.

Thank you! What happened with the husband because I saw a video of her crying in her car about her marriage..

I also saw the video crying about her work collegue and I thought just grow up!
I honestly can't remember but it pulled in the views 🙈🤣

With regards to the work colleague commenting about her oversharing and her taking it to her bosses I just thought she needed to pull up her big girl pants. To me she is a red flag as an employee. Most employers (even small ones) check out potential new hires, especially in the age of social media and seeing what she posts would be an immediate decline.

Reactions: 4
duck me she gives me the ick. Banging on about how it can be hard to find a job living in a rural area and, ‘once you get over a certain level like the tax threshold then it becomes a different kettle of fish and the job applications are intense’

she really does think she’s some big shot boss witch money maker doesn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 7
duck me she gives me the ick. Banging on about how it can be hard to find a job living in a rural area and, ‘once you get over a certain level like the tax threshold then it becomes a different kettle of fish and the job applications are intense’

she really does think she’s some big shot boss witch money maker doesn’t she 🙄
Cringed so hard for her at that video…

Reactions: 5
Cringed so hard for her at that video…
Same 🤣✋️

Although I would also like to find a high paying job that doesn't require you to work full-time 🤣🤣 because in my experience not only is the recruitment process more rigorous but unless you are industry specific in something then then well paid jobs require full time commitment 🤷‍♀️

Rural Lincolnshire my arse.
It’s a town which is a fair size….
3 major supermarkets, a train station, numerous shops, schools, cafes and twenty minutes from Lincoln city itself.
Hardly rural love. I should know. I lived there 🤣

Not wishing to 🔺, but I am not a million miles from her - certainly within the kind of distance you would consider when looking for work. I am advertising a role very much in the area she is claiming to be looking for, we've been advertising for at least 4 months. We offer all of her "must haves" plus a lot, lot more. She's not applied.
Maybe she needs to start rethinking her job search process as she is clearly not getting the results she anticipates.

She's wanting minimum 33 days annual leave? I don't know a company that offers that much as a new starter??? In an old job I started on 22 days and worked up to 26, and even now I only get 29 days. She's bleeping barmy.

Reactions: 6
She's wanting minimum 33 days annual leave? I don't know a company that offers that much as a new starter??? In an old job I started on 22 days and worked up to 26, and even now I only get 29 days. She's bleeping barmy.
I’m assuming she means 33 days including bank holidays. She must do!

Reactions: 2
Not wishing to 🔺, but I am not a million miles from her - certainly within the kind of distance you would consider when looking for work. I am advertising a role very much in the area she is claiming to be looking for, we've been advertising for at least 4 months. We offer all of her "must haves" plus a lot, lot more. She's not applied.
Maybe she needs to start rethinking her job search process as she is clearly not getting the results she anticipates.
Maybe the plot twist is all of these jobs she is applying for and being interviewed for don't actually exist....and the course she did was an employability course she was sent on by the job centre 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here. She started popping up on my feed mid marriage crisis when she left her job to be a creator and the journey she’s been on since seems so strange. I can’t believe how much she overshares. Massive red flag for any potential employers. It’ll be a bit embarrassing if she doesn’t get the job she went for today given she knows someone there.

Just saw that she got a job. Part time so she can do her TikTok s on the side… TikTok’s that she doesn’t make any money from.

Reactions: 6
Was she really offered part time or was it the only job that gave her the time of day, would your new would-be employer go ‘You know what, you need to focus on Tik Tok instead of our business full time’ or maybe I’m just being cynical