@mrsinkeduk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her but have seen loads of her tiktoks including recent ones about her marriage challenges?

I don’t follow her but have seen loads of her tiktoks including recent ones about her marriage challenges?
I don't actually follow her either however she comes up on my FYP nearly everyday. I really enjoyed her content but there seems to have been a massive change in direction since she now has management.

A video has just come up of her sat crying in her car because someone at work has just told her she shouldn't be posting about her marriage problems online.

Reactions: 4
I used to like her videos but then they became very repetitive.
I’m sorry she’s having marriage issues but I feel sorry for her children that it’s being splashed all over their mothers TikTok

Reactions: 9
She needs to remove the videos about work or she will end up with the sack. Also noticed she’s trying to get the views in showing off the camel toe etc

Fair play to her for sharing as much as she does about her marriage and job. I was on her live earlier and she said doesn’t want to leave the husband because he earns more than her and can buy her out the house and she wants to stay there. But then 30 mins later, she earns three times as much as he does…

And said that her job told her not to go on tiktok or go to the gym. What type of job would say that to someone, it’s none of their business what she does outside of work, off sick or not!

I can't work out what I make of her.

one minute she's making cake and his favourite dinner, the next she's making sly comments about him, talking about someone else he's accused her of having it off with.
She slags him off online to a bunch of strangers, I dunno.. it's odd.
I'd be horrified if my husband was talking about me obline the way she does.

either go to counselling and put your all into it and be nice about him, or end it.

Reactions: 9
I just think she seems to have mental health problems. She needs to seek therapy rather than crying on tiktok, I can’t make out what’s the truth.

I can't work out what I make of her.

one minute she's making cake and his favourite dinner, the next she's making sly comments about him, talking about someone else he's accused her of having it off with.
She slags him off online to a bunch of strangers, I dunno.. it's odd.
I'd be horrified if my husband was talking about me obline the way she does.

either go to counselling and put your all into it and be nice about him, or end it.
In the exact boat as you - I also nearly made this thred on Monday lmao how funny

But no she really confuses me! In the beginning I really loved her outfits, especially as a girlie who works in an office too, she was some great inspo and also quite interesting and knowledgeable on quality and materials.
But now she's airing her dirty laundry on a social media platform, and complaining that people are talking to her about the issues shes publically sharing ??
Maybe i'm just a bit savage, but yeah

Reactions: 6
In the exact boat as you - I also nearly made this thred on Monday lmao how funny

But no she really confuses me! In the beginning I really loved her outfits, especially as a girlie who works in an office too, she was some great inspo and also quite interesting and knowledgeable on quality and materials.
But now she's airing her dirty laundry on a social media platform, and complaining that people are talking to her about the issues shes publically sharing ??
All of this seems to be after she has been taken on by management 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

I also thought about making this thread on Monday!

I need to understand her make up routine. It looks like she puts moisturiser on then wipes it off lol. And why she uses concealer as a foundation

Reactions: 1

Haha I debated making a post for a few days but thought I was being mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seen her for a while popping up on my FYP. I think the husband is going to divorce her, she has made comments in relation to her airing her and her husbands dirty laundry, and according to her he wants her to record this 'journey'. I reckon he wants her to record the journey so he can take it to lawyers and say look she is dragging me publicly online etc etc...

She needs a diary and a therapist, not a tiktok account.

Reactions: 10
has she quit her job? her video is a bit vague but i haven't got any sound so maybe that's why it seems vague 🤣

Seen her for a while popping up on my FYP. I think the husband is going to divorce her, she has made comments in relation to her airing her and her husbands dirty laundry, and according to her he wants her to record this 'journey'. I reckon he wants her to record the journey so he can take it to lawyers and say look she is dragging me publicly online etc etc...

She needs a diary and a therapist, not a tiktok account.
I just don't understand her thinking (other than views and therefore money) in sharing about her marital issues and feelings about her husband? It is really car crash to watch. If I was her husband I would be mortified so if he has encouraged it then like you say, there has to be an ulterior motive. It is also sad for the children, I am sure it would be quite unsettling seeing the videos (I don't know how old they are).

It is really sad seeing the change in this account. I really did enjoy her content.
---
has she quit her job? her video is a bit vague but i haven't got any sound so maybe that's why it seems vague 🤣
The subtitles don't match what she says 🤣 she says "I handed my notice in today".

Basically she is saying work don't give a tit about the grievance she put in so she is prioritising herself and her mental health and giving content creating a go.

Last edited:
Wow TikTok’s new creator fund must be paying a fair amount for her to just quit the job like that. Especially considering the income she has from TT is mainly based around the niche she created, which is hiding tattoos at work. What content is she going to do now, gym videos and cooking? There is already thousands of creators doing both of those things.

It must be difficult for new creators to come up now seeing as the app has had its moment already. She is interesting to watch currently due to the drama, divorce baiting and job quit baiting won’t last forever.

I see she is back in the husband wagon after slagging him off for the past week. It was only a few days ago she was claiming he is a narc, he tracks her car and comes home from work every hour to check on her. 😅 I wouldn’t be running back to someone like that personally, and I wouldn’t be going back to her if I was him either. She seems unhinged

Also, no one is judging anyone with tattoos in 2024

Reactions: 10
Wow TikTok’s new creator fund must be paying a fair amount for her to just quit the job like that. Especially considering the income she has from TT is mainly based around the niche she created, which is hiding tattoos at work. What content is she going to do now, gym videos and cooking? There is already thousands of creators doing both of those things.

It must be difficult for new creators to come up now seeing as the app has had its moment already. She is interesting to watch currently due to the drama, divorce baiting and job quit baiting won’t last forever.

I see she is back in the husband wagon after slagging him off for the past week. It was only a few days ago she was claiming he is a narc, he tracks her car and comes home from work every hour to check on her. 😅 I wouldn’t be running back to someone like that personally, and I wouldn’t be going back to her if I was him either. She seems unhinged

Also, no one is judging anyone with tattoos in 2024
This is what I can't understand. It's a bit like crying wolf. How can you say those dreadful things then video happy families??

With regards to tattoos. Whilst I do agree with you they, imo, are still frowned upon on females in a corporate boardroom setting so she did have a good niche.

Reactions: 5
She said she’s handed her notice in. But in the comments she says her notice period is 6 months.. yet in the video said she has enough money for 3 months.

So which is it? Working another 6 months? Or quit immediately?

Reactions: 3
She said she’s handed her notice in. But in the comments she says her notice period is 6 months.. yet in the video said she has enough money for 3 months.

So which is it? Working another 6 months? Or quit immediately?
Just seen that....looks like it's 6 month and she has gone on the sick (she says "doctors will back her up").

This makes me realise I am glad I don't work in HR ✋️ putting a grievance in because someone at work commented about what she is publicly posting and then going on the sick because she can't work / drive but then posting gym videos 🤯

Reactions: 3