@mrsinkeduk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she really offered part time or was it the only job that gave her the time of day, would your new would-be employer go ‘You know what, you need to focus on Tik Tok instead of our business full time’ or maybe I’m just being cynical
I don’t think you’re being cynical, I smell BS as well

Reactions: 7
Yep, heavy BS vibes. If they were looking for full time, it was because their business requirements needed full time. She is so full of tit!

Reactions: 5
taken a part time job yet was complaining about rejecting a job offering 40k... she just looks like even more of a billy bullshitter now

She does realise this doesn’t look elegant right? It just looks a bit ridiculous on her and needs a good iron.

IMG_4120.png

• Haha
She really has tit shoes and she wears handbags like my great nan would (if she was alive).

Reactions: 3
She would look so much better if she styled her hair properly and did her makeup properly, she always looks like she’s forgot to do her hair and makeup.

She would look so much better if she styled her hair properly and did her makeup properly, she always looks like she’s forgot to do her hair and makeup.
she claims she doesn't wear make up (although go back a few months and you can clearly see her putting concealer and bronzer on in videos lol)

Reactions: 2
She drives me mad. She's so angry all the time, she speak so lazily- like the words are falling out of her pinched face. Her whole personality is people hating her for her tattoos but there's really no proof of that (and not enough tattoos to hate...) Also her posture is shite. Can you tell I dislike her?

Reactions: 6
She drives me mad. She's so angry all the time, she speak so lazily- like the words are falling out of her pinched face. Her whole personality is people hating her for her tattoos but there's really no proof of that (and not enough tattoos to hate...) Also her posture is shite. Can you tell I dislike her?
It’s the monotone voice I can’t stand 😡

Reactions: 4
So, she has another job for a massive global company based in Japan. Job of her dreams. She now obviously isn't bothered about the work life balance and may have opportunity to relocate abroad in 5 years. Obviously tattoos were mentioned (people disapproving of tattoos in her head is her whole personality). I do hope her current employer knows all of this before they watch on TikTok 🤣

So there we go....Mrs Worldwide 😎🤣

So, she has another job for a massive global company based in Japan. Job of her dreams. She now obviously isn't bothered about the work life balance and may have opportunity to relocate abroad in 5 years. Obviously tattoos were mentioned (people disapproving of tattoos in her head is her whole personality). I do hope her current employer knows all of this before they watch on TikTok 🤣

So there we go....Mrs Worldwide 😎🤣
If it’s one of the firms her top comments have mentioned I hope she’s ready for redundancy as they’ve made layoffs where I live!

Reactions: 1
If it’s one of the firms her top comments have mentioned I hope she’s ready for redundancy as they’ve made layoffs where I live!
Toshiba? They've been advertising for BDM positions - £40k basic with 33 days annual leave (I feel like that is very specific amount of days that she mentions)

Reactions: 2
So she said the job she took that was part time and best for her family and she said they basically said to her..‘listen I know you do your tikytoky on the side so why don’t you just work for me part time’ but now she’s making out that part time is all they could offer her. Because she’s now saying she needs full time work which is best for the family. So the original job, I imagine, was probs the only actual job offer she got and she had to take it.

• Haha
Where are these "hundreds of men" who told her she needed to lose weight off her legs and stand up straight? 🤣 I have never known anyone who thinks so many people hate them........

Reactions: 4