@mrsinkeduk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely its just easier for her and her family to get a part time job at this rate

Reactions: 5
I’m not the market audience for her content but what on Earth is she doing, going from sorta stay at home mother content, looking for a job vlogs, marriage problems, saying she’s the happiest she’s ever been (yet clearly she’s not) then back to covering up her tattoos then this awful tik tok shop stuff.

I don’t get tik tok shop at all, in order to flog the stuff, so they buy it themselves first?

And now it’s ’wow I can’t wait to buy designer dresses when payday comes’ according to her latest video and it’s like what pay day? What does her husband even do anyway. Tbh if she was my wife, I’d be pretty annoyed with her, firstly for publishing our difficulties online and secondly for being unable to make up her mind. She seems nice enough but I think she must be unhappy right now

Reactions: 4
I thought she was a well paid manager yet in the comments she’s put she’s applying for nhs admin roles?

Reactions: 7
I thought she was a well paid manager yet in the comments she’s put she’s applying for nhs admin roles?
her old linkedin revealed a lot haahaha she was a customer services coordinator for majority of the time, think she had a stint as a manager for less than a year :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her comment on the 4 rejection emails really annoyed me. Saying one was 'just admin'.
I'm classed as admin but my role is so varied and at times very challenging. Potentially she doesn't have the experience, it's not as easy as answering the phone and filling a spreadsheet.

• Heart
Her comment on the 4 rejection emails really annoyed me. Saying one was 'just admin'.
I'm classed as admin but my role is so varied and at times very challenging. Potentially she doesn't have the experience, it's not as easy as answering the phone and filling a spreadsheet.
She's such a bleep. Administrators are the hub of things running smoothly in a lot of environments. I started off in admin and I now manage a team of 15 as the company Accounts Manager, admin gives you so much experience of the business.

She's such a bleep. Administrators are the hub of things running smoothly in a lot of environments. I started off in admin and I now manage a team of 15 as the company Accounts Manager, admin gives you so much experience of the business.
Good on you!
She's just a wee dick 😂

I just find her more and more bizarre. I don't think she actually knows who she is or what she wants. She tries to portray herself as "old money" with how she styles herself but fails epicly. She made out like she was management yet this was disproved by her LinkedIn and also how she viewed £40k pa (a job offer she turned down) as some magnificent amount.

I'm sorry but her recent tiktok, she's making such a big deal about not getting tattoos unless you know what you want to do
I have never experienced this and I see people working everywhere with tattoos sleeves nowadays. Im so confused. Paramedics, doctors, pharmacist, even my kids teachers have full sleeves. I don't get it, I honestly don't think places are like this?

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but her recent tiktok, she's making such a big deal about not getting tattoos unless you know what you want to do
I have never experienced this and I see people working everywhere with tattoos sleeves nowadays. Im so confused. Paramedics, doctors, pharmacist, even my kids teachers have full sleeves. I don't get it, I honestly don't think places are like this?
They’re not. As long as you don’t get bleep on your forehead you’re golden.

Reactions: 8
Everything about her ages her. Her hair, her clothes, her make up, even her tattoos look dated

Reactions: 9
That brown outfit is hideous!!! It looks like something a 70 year old farmer might wear!

Her hair looks much better this colour than the murky dirty blonde she had.

I am not sure she "upsets the internet because she dresses modestly covering her tattoos". I mean that's quite a big claim 🤣🤣

If she came to me for an interview dressed in white shoes with a matching white handbag my face would tell her she'd be unsuccessful before my mouth could 🙈

Omg so happy found this. She always pops up on my feed. At first I was like oh cool she’s like some high flying boss witch who covers her tats coz she’s so professional, and then all of a sudden she’s quite her job to do social media TikTok: why on earth would you do that with her tit content. There’s only so many RL shirts and blazer combos a girl can do before they run out of content or people get bored so why would she quit her job for it!!!
And then I see posts about her crying and relationship troubles…. COULD SOMEONE FILL ME IN ON THIS PLEASE?? I couldn’t be bothered to scroll back though 100s of GRWM videos. It would be very much appreciated xx

Reactions: 2