@mrsinkeduk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are these "hundreds of men" who told her she needed to lose weight off her legs and stand up straight? 🤣 I have never known anyone who thinks so many people hate them........
‘Hundreds’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

sorry still laughing

Reactions: 1
The newest video about her son,, well idk know her son but she wants to send him to boarding school? She probably won’t but even hypothetically where would she have the money for that, considering she was between jobs and then relying on tik tok and now maybe with some Japan firm?

Reactions: 3
The newest video about her son,, well idk know her son but she wants to send him to boarding school? She probably won’t but even hypothetically where would she have the money for that, considering she was between jobs and then relying on tik tok and now maybe with some Japan firm?
Drama drama drama

Reactions: 2
Oh no who would of thought the young teen that she’s got tattooed on her pictured wearing a fake Louis Vuitton t shirt would be a child that would be expelled 😂

Predicted As and A*s but he’s 12? I didn’t get a single predicted grade for GCSEs until I was in year 10, it’s also not graded on the letter scale anymore 😏👌🏻
I didn’t even realise he’s 12, like okay he shouldn’t be fighting but sounds like she’s shuttled him off to his grandparents and wants to send him away like Christ we all do stupid tit at 12, granted it was serious enough to be expelled but also??

Well I mean she has aired her chocolate starfish, her marriage issues, her job woes to strangers on the internet so she may as well now air her child issues too 🤷‍♀️ I mean if it brings the views in who cares about slagging your son and his behaviour off to strangers on the Internet!!!

Teenage years were the worst for me as a parent and I have to say I would not wish the high school years on my worst enemy BUT no matter how tough it got I did not ship my kids off to their grandparents. If she can afford £20k a year for a boarding school why does she even need to work? Cos it's not just school fees to take into account.

No way you can predict GCSE grades at 12 🤣🤣 and like someone else said, it isn't "letters" now....

Maybe I am a different type of parent but sometimes kids do these things because they are having a hard time. It sounds like she's coming down really hard on him, shipping him off to her grandparents or boarding school and showing him a 'tough time' living with his dad. That sounds so awful
Where's the support and coaching him through his emotions? If you tell him you can't even look at him, he's never going to be able to talk to you.

I think sometimes discipline means to teach and if he's 12, he is just a kid at the end of the day and probably needs help

Reactions: 9
The comments 🙈🤣

"He must have ADHD and autism"

Why cos he has had a fight at school?

I mean it could be cos someone said something about his mum on the Internet 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She said he was some sort of boxer, MMA fighter and that the child was hospitalised so it sounds deeply serious but at the same time, it’s a long time since I was 12 but would a boy really launch into a full attack like that randomly without being provoked? I saw a comment pointing out maybe her online content about her marriage problems etc and now publishing this too (how many videos will she make about this) probably haven’t helped but she’s ignored them I think

Maybe I am a different type of parent but sometimes kids do these things because they are having a hard time. It sounds like she's coming down really hard on him, shipping him off to her grandparents or boarding school and showing him a 'tough time' living with his dad. That sounds so awful
Where's the support and coaching him through his emotions? If you tell him you can't even look at him, he's never going to be able to talk to you.

I think sometimes discipline means to teach and if he's 12, he is just a kid at the end of the day and probably needs help
Yeh she’s going to duck him up For life, not teach him a lesson.
---
Hmmmm she said he’s living with grandparents…. Does this mean he’s lived with them before this incident? Because that’s fucked up in its self if so. if it’s just happened and he’s gone to stay with his grandparents for a few days because she’s mad or whatever then maybe I can understand… but then you’d say he’s staying with his grandparents for a few days..

Last edited:
I’m sorry I have to rant and it may come out wrong or make little sense!!!!
The way she is coming across about her son is disgusting.
OK! He got into a fight.. but nobody knows the whole story, including her it seems! I’m not in any way making any excuses for hospitalising another child BUT the very small details she’s giving are not right.
hospitalised?? … broken bones? Coma? Or a black eye or missing tooth?
Violence is wrong.. but comparing it to his dad beating his own mother up at 14 or whatever she said, like seriously! Have a word with yourself! Maybe it’s you parading around social media talking waffle about your marriage and home life.. maybe it’s the fact kids are probably winding him up about you whacking your clam packet out for a fiver, maybe it was a typical school thing where kids get into a scuff and the other kid came off worse sadly! I’ve seen no information about her son being ‘off the rails’ for years! He’s gone from an A* student to having 1 fight which resulted in him being shipped off to his grandparents, or has she moaned about his behaviour multiple times before this? I’m also sure I saw her say it was a pre planned fight… that’s not bullying! That’s two kids who either didn’t like eachother or just got egged on to have a scuffle for entertainment!

The fact she’s come to TikTok to slate her own son this way is vile, he won’t see it though as his stuff has been confiscated 🤔 kids will find a way if they want too! One minute it’s ’because I was bullied! The next he’s been shipped off to ‘get him away from the boys that got him in this mess!’ Which is it?
I bet it’s easier to pay for private education/counselling from afar so it doesn’t get In The way of the new job! Stop looking for validation from strangers and be a mother, be approachable and stop punishing your child for what you went through as a kid in school! The fact miss monotone will do anything for views is sickening and that boy is better off away from her imo!

Reactions: 10
Home school? How will she fit that in with her new full time global job, side hustle TikTok and YouTube channel she is trying to build 🤔

Reactions: 7
Alternatively can you imagine being the parent of the hospitalised child coming across all of this? I’d probably be raging to say the least

Reactions: 7