@mrsinkeduk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0256.png

If this is fashion you can keep it!!
she looks like a nanna straight out of a charity shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Said it before and I have to say it again! Her voiceovers actually make me cringe with how slowwww andddd monotoneeee heerrrr voiceeee issss! Then she does this overly fake/childish voiceover in that video!
your content creating is going aswell as your 🌶 chapter… give it up already. 😖

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Did anyone catch her live yesterday around 7pm ish? So embarrassing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: kept trying to drag her poor son in the live who clearly didn't care to be on it, and she kept saying 'but you said you'd come on live with meeeeeeee' and getting her son to keep count of how many subscribers 'look look another one!! thats 96 now!!!' I went out for a walk and came back around 8:40pm and she was STILL on live

Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch her live yesterday around 7pm ish? So embarrassing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: kept trying to drag her poor son in the live who clearly didn't care to be on it, and she kept saying 'but you said you'd come on live with meeeeeeee' and getting her son to keep count of how many subscribers 'look look another one!! thats 96 now!!!' I went out for a walk and came back around 8:40pm and she was STILL on live
She couldn't make money selling her beef curtains on OF, why on earth would people want to subscribe on tiktok to that boring monotonous embarrassment

• Haha
Yeah it came up on my FYP.

She is trying everything and anything to get engagement. Gym, gardening, kids, cooking, shopping, bum and camel toe shots, get dressed with me, trying to be funny on voiceovers, emotional, marriage issues, job searching and everything inbetween. It's a bit all over the shop. It's a shame really because if she had kept as she was she was getting engagement.

So she has asked her followers if she should take a job with a £10K pay cut and less hours. Like 1 you have not got an interview yet. 2 wouldn't you discuss that with the husband. 3. If you are questioning it, why apply. She really thinks she is something special. Stop spending in TKM you won't get a paid add.

Reactions: 5
So she has asked her followers if she should take a job with a £10K pay cut and less hours. Like 1 you have not got an interview yet. 2 wouldn't you discuss that with the husband. 3. If you are questioning it, why apply. She really thinks she is something special. Stop spending in TKM you won't get a paid add.
That came up on my FYP. What I don't get is wasn't it debunked on here that she wasn't some high flying corporate and in another of her videos she was making out like a £40k pa job she turned down was a big deal so the £10k pay cut makes no sense?

Reactions: 5
I think she's talking a load of shite just to get engagement but she's forgetting what she's previously said. She's flitting between being tattooed gym bunny, wannabe old money Ralph Lauren, copycat Lydia Millen gardening in a flouncy dress and then remembering that she got most of her content by covering her vile tattoos

Reactions: 6