@mrsinkeduk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Classic old money vibes’ with her grey sports bra on show…

I don’t know how to explain this but I just feel like her tattoos don’t even suit her? I can’t put a finger on why, but she’s just such a dull person, looks and personality wise, that they just don’t seem to suit her

Reactions: 13

I don’t know how to explain this but I just feel like her tattoos don’t even suit her? I can’t put a finger on why, but she’s just such a dull person, looks and personality wise, that they just don’t seem to suit her
And this is why people are always "surprised" she has tattoos 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I think the word I was looking for to describe her is bland

like slightly cold, unsalted, floppy chips

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This literally just came on my FYP 🤣🤣🤣 duck my life. Swear she thinks if she puts on a set of pearls on and a Ralph Lauren belt her outfit is instantly "old money". Those white shoes also need to go in the bin along with those horrific deck shoes.

Reactions: 6
Her “style” is indescribable. She always looks so uncomfortable, in her facial expressions and posture. I don’t even think she knows who she is and what her style is.

Reactions: 6
Her tiktok today with "her man" (her son- creepy). Filming with front camera and trying to get her shite tattoos in, then filming her son's new haircut but mainly filming herself and her ugly little head.
---
I think she'd look almost normal if she wore her dressy outfits and designer clothes whilst wearing a bit of makeup and doing her hair. She looks like a fella in most of them though.

Reactions: 5
The other day she described an outfit as a "beach outfit" and it was a beige chiffon jumpsuit which she paired with a Ralph Lauren belt. Today she is going out to do "mundane" tasks in an outfit which would be more suited to the beach 🤷‍♀️🤣 I am sure her new employers will absolutely love her content when they find it. Who doesn't want an employee that videos themselves in a bikini shaving their armpits and pops it on the Internet for all to see? Oh wait, let's not forget about "chapter 1 🍒" with her chocolate star fish on show and sexting to pervy strangers. I am sure her tattoos would be least of their concerns when they find that 💀👀

What is she wearing 😂 that’s an outfit for holidays not taking your kid for his haircut. It’s like she’s read here and seen everyone calls her outfits old lady ish so is trying to prove people wrong. Cheap material from a cheap fast fashion brand from Ms Sustainable

Also that is her son that beat up another kid because she’s on about him starting a new school. I don’t have kids but he’s only 11/12 and he’s got a coffee in the video, isn’t that quite young for coffee? I might be wrong

What is she wearing 😂 that’s an outfit for holidays not taking your kid for his haircut. It’s like she’s read here and seen everyone calls her outfits old lady ish so is trying to prove people wrong. Cheap material from a cheap fast fashion brand from Ms Sustainable

Also that is her son that beat up another kid because she’s on about him starting a new school. I don’t have kids but he’s only 11/12 and he’s got a coffee in the video, isn’t that quite young for coffee? I might be wrong
Surely drinking coffee at that age can’t help the urge to beat other kids up! It will make him agitated. Don’t think I drank coffee until I was about 32.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if that’s the same 12yr old as previously mentioned? The one who hospitalised a kid? Seems a bit odd she was ready to throw in the towel and then decides she can get content out of him
I know! Poor kids has his personal issues plastered over TikTok and now she’s showing his face to go with it.

Reactions: 1
I genuinely wonder what her new workplace would think of her online activities 🍒?? Old or not, someone who is representing their business will forever have footage floating around the internet.. 🤔

Reactions: 1
What in the Scholl orthopedics is going on with these sandals 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m around her age and don’t know anyone who would wear these
IMG_4964.jpeg
IMG_4965.jpeg