Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. She's advertised it under the wrong category selling it as a "communion dress" 🤦. She might wanna relist it under a different heading 🤦🤦.

Reactions: 2
That's what the poorly synced video was about then. Making a mockery joke about getting rid of the dog when she was a martyr in the beginning for giving it a lovely home. Ohh Donna you're so predictable. The dog and the children the poor suffering victims of her. What next??

Reactions: 4
I've just went and watched the reel she posted when they got the dog. Sienna was literally bawling her eyes out she was so happy. I just don't get how she can be so cruel and get rid of the dog the child obviously loves all cause of her own laziness. I wouldn't doubt she just got the dog for some content and engagement. She should be ashamed at herself for putting her own selfishness before her kids 😡

Reactions: 9
A dog is for life, not just for likes on Instagram! The dog hopefully will go 2 a good home but that's not guaranteed which is awful! That dog will be an extra workload for it's new owner as it clearly hasn't been given much time or trained so may have socializing issues! 😡

Reactions: 6
She didn't advertise puppy for sale on her Instagram page because she knew the backlash she'd get. She really is vile🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Had to go on and look at the ad for myself.

This blew me away.

‘Reason for selling, I can’t manage a pup. This is a really tough decision and one which unfortunately had to be made.’
If she took fat evil ugly filtered head of hers of instagram and stopped running the roads like the woman she is, she would have plenty of time and opportunity to manage a dog

She said how much the kids longed for it … a big showy reel of it arriving and how beyond excited the kids were to have it and since.

But then maybe, like their mum, they have also got two used to the instant gratification of getting something that then wains when something else comes along or become deeply unhappy and in need of public support medical help to cope with the ‘anxiety’

With a ‘partner’ ???? two grown up sons and the girls a right age how is it to much work for someone that doesn’t have a job supported by the DWP and can be at home all day but chooses otherwise.

She looks bleeping demonic in that latest reel
Cruella de vil reincarnated, animal and child cruelty now top of her CV

screengrabs from reel for you pleasure 😜😜😂🤓
(tried to create a GIF but Tattle says file too large - bit like her ego)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3