Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the last person on Gods green earth that I would book a holiday through. The fact she’s best buds with Michaela McCollum would put me off travelling with her never mind the rest of her dodgy dealings.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh My Tutu is about to become the next local small business to be scammed by Donna. They're doing a discount code and no doubt a competition for Chloes birthday 🤦‍♀️ People will never learn

Reactions: 4
"Anytime I go away somewhere"....Donegal and Paris Donna???? Take yourself off on a one way ticket to outer Mongolia, I'll even buy it for you🤣
You forgot Cuba 🇨🇺
Fundraising/money scam trip.
Where she spent most of the time crying 😭

When did her full long name go on her IG profile?
Did she think it was a court sitting 😂

Also Family Travel Buisness & Full time mum 😂

Sure you are only a part time parent so how can you be a full time mum when your kids aren’t even full time home
Then add in all the other crap retreats, hotel stays on your own or with a wee latch on boy 😂

ALSO
I would never trust any business where the person running it doesn’t even know how to spell BUSINESS 😂 even with autocorrect

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I see she is delighted to ‘finally’ get her blue verified badge. The same one you pay £12 a month for Donna?

You forgot Cuba 🇨🇺
Fundraising/money scam trip.
Where she spent most of the time crying 😭

When did her full long name go on her IG profile?
Did she think it was a court sitting 😂

Also Family Travel Buisness & Full time mum 😂

Sure you are only a part time parent so how can you be a full time mum when your kids aren’t even full time home
Then add in all the other crap retreats, hotel stays on your own or with a wee latch on boy 😂

ALSO
I would never trust any business where the person running it doesn’t even know how to spell BUSINESS 😂 even with autocorrect
What an actual tit 😂 what do you mean wee latch on boy? Have you tea or have I missed something along the way 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was she not an event planner / party decorations for all of 5 mins as well and made a page for that which didn't take off as well

Always on the beg, The Nines in Bangor, be prepared to be the next victim 😒 also, just watched that reel from the pickie fun park. She says the girls loved the flumes so done them 12 times 🫣 I went looking for prices, so depending whether she bought tickets online or when they arrived, for that one ride alone, 12 times, she paid either £66 or £72 😱 those girls are obviously just as spoilt as their auld ma 😔 going to be nightmare teenagers, but she only has herself to blame

Attachments

Such a delusional cow...so many people want to book Disney Paris through her. Yeah, a scamming, robbing thief would be top of my list to book a holiday for me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Those poor girls get to keep nothing they love. They are the perfect age for that playhouse in the garden, but mummy obviously thinks its ruining the aesthetic of the place. Then the poor dog who have never been mentioned again, she obviously knows she'll get backlash if she admits she sold him after just a few weeks

Those poor girls get to keep nothing they love. They are the perfect age for that playhouse in the garden, but mummy obviously thinks its ruining the aesthetic of the place. Then the poor dog who have never been mentioned again, she obviously knows she'll get backlash if she admits she sold him after just a few weeks
She’s not getting rid of the playhouse???

She’s not getting rid of the playhouse???
She had it up yesterday on stories asking who could dismantle it and deliver it somewhere else. She's so unbelievably selfish, probably selling it to get her tummy tuck done

Reactions: 3
Where does she get the money to fund her lifestyle?
Claims single mum benefits, child tax credit, also gets rent for a house that’s paid by her partner along with whatever he gets paid, probably also gets hand outs from the other dads who I’m sure r glad to get rid of her and happy to keep her quiet. Would add up to be a bit, won’t be long until the boys are 18 and her funds start to take a downturn