Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By Donna's own admission she doesn't know when to shut up. Can you shut up now Donna? 🤞

..... Also, I wouldn't be giving the ghost man'woman any more airtime when the member has no intention of divulging - Donna be loving that, it's only massaging her ego. She's enough free massages goin on 😴😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
By Donna's own admission she doesn't know when to shut up. Can you shut up now Donna? 🤞

..... Also, I wouldn't be giving the ghost man'woman any more airtime when the member has no intention of divulging - Donna be loving that, it's only massaging her ego. She's enough free massages goin on 😴😴
totally agree with this, if you can’t back up the tea, don’t spill it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shes certainly being even more flash with the cash this last while....private doctor for her pcos, private dr now for something else, expensive facials, expensive skin care products, a night away every month, trip to Germany, not to mention the new furniture etc in the house. When you read this Donna, I'm not jealous, I have a very satisfying life where I work hard in the NHS, as does my hardworking husband. Everything we do or buy is paid for with our own money, we don't beg or steal anything. I'd rather have my honest conscience and know what I have in life, I deserve. Not fraudulently scamming every tom, dick and harry out of whatever you can gain from them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Any ideas who her “closest amazing friend “is???. Isn’t she such a tease 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can places be your favourite of you have never been lol I’m pretty sure she’s never been to six by nico as we would have been polluted

Valley hotel must be a favourite too, seem to be there regularly. Quite a trip from Cookstown. Wonder did she call with her “friend” Jemhow when she was that far...NO, she got what she wanted from Jemma long time ago!!!

Probably robbing them out of towels and pillows and whatever else she can get her dirty paws on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw Iv only just seen the cooneen house post 🤦🏼‍♀️ Obviously so many people haven’t heard of it, all of her followers are from England!! And it’s not as scary now with all the trees cut down! She should of went in, she’d maybe have something to talk about then

Self care Monday.....isn’t it well for her when rest of us are juggling work, kids and whatever else is going on PLUS she has her monthly retreat in Buncrana . And she still has her “bad days”. God help the rest of us 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Where actually is she getting her money from???
Does she really work ?? Maybe someone local can shed light on this??
My husband I are both in decent jobs which pay well and there is no way we could have half her lifestyle.
Self care Mondays - wtf?? Go to work like the rest of us!!!
Lovely kids but so sick of the staged photos...not authentic at all
I reckon she's doing the streets at night f or £££££🤣
Just to note...I am jot one but jealous of her life....she is a total fraud imo

• Haha
Reactions: 6