Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t agree more. Do people think that dogs won’t dig up gardens or am I missing something?!
They'll only dig up the garden if you put them out the back and ignore them. If you properly train them and take the time with them so they arent bored they won't dig. Donna is obviously just firing it out the back cause she can't handle a puppy being a puppy.

Reactions: 7
They'll only dig up the garden if you put them out the back and ignore them. If you properly train them and take the time with them so they arent bored they won't dig. Donna is obviously just firing it out the back cause she can't handle a puppy being a puppy.
Yes exactly, I’m not sure if she thought having a puppy would be a breeze? Lol

Reactions: 3
Princess dress it is. Communion dress IT IS NOT. What an outrageous dress to put any child in for their first holy communion. Obviously the significance of the occasion lost on them. That wouldn't look out of place at a big fat gypsy wedding complete with the tacky tiara but even they do it more respectfully. Disgusting showpiece of a circus this is going to be. Never seen a more unsuitable Communion dress for a little child in my entire life. Proud to say I knew what my Communion was about and was taught great values. To Sienna it'll be nothing more than dress up like a princess day, and pitiful that that wee child will get talked about & laughed at by normal parents of other kids. I hope they look to the mother and not the child. They'll be talked about for all the wrong reasons. You're an absolute dose Donna and what is going to play out tomorrow is wrong on so many levels.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The dress is so inappropriate for communion day. It reminds me of a dress a traveller girl wore at my daughters communion. She pressed a button inside her dress and the bodice starting flashing with wee lights. Sienna's tiara is horrible too, she'll definitely stand out but for all the wrong reasons. Don't see prayer book or wee set rosary beads on display🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That most certainly is NOT a communion dress. Awful looking. The whole day and celebration of the sacrament will be lost. As poster above said no rosary beads, no prayer book no wee holy medal on a necklace. Awful looking dress. Plain white with a wee bead or two is more than enough. Child will be spoken about for all the wrong reasons. Worse than a travellers dress.

Reactions: 6
Omg that is absolutely hideous 🤢🤢🤢

Imagine the other parents faces when they rock up

In all my years I’ve never ever seen such a tacky ‘communion dress’ (in brackets as it’s definitely not a communion dress.

Will the poor child even be able to move in it?

Reactions: 5
Images for those blocked. Sienna has clearly been ordered to look "solemn". Imagine the orders the wee'un has been given for the day for the sake of the gram. That holy show of taking all the time in the world to take her first holy communion at the altar, what a staged performance, nothing natural about her movements whatsoever. Clock the side eye glances of the disapproved parents in the congregation. Yes that's disapproval behind those eyes and painted on smiles Donna. You's have let that wee girl down, little does she know it yet but sadly in later years she'll mirror yourself with your self confessed ocd and mental health issues. "Don't blend in with the crowd if you wanna be seen" the lyrics to that song. Says it all. A beautiful hymn might have been more fitting. 24 mins after ceremony end it took to get to the gram, how about sharing this occasion with your daughter and forgetting about your phone and your own image? And yes epic fail - you forgot the miraculous medal, the Rosary beads, the prayer book.. Back to my first comment when I first seen the dress - the significance of the Holy Sacrament entirely lost on you all. Sad.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
She is still at the altar taking and retaking photos. Bridal photos would take less time!
Assume the dad is the guy with them...lots of tattoos?
Other child has been whisked away with a different guy.. her dad?
Wouldnt recognise DL from her filtered inst pics🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe the child has false nails again. Am I alone in thinking this is way too young?

I can't believe the child has false nails again. Am I alone in thinking this is way too young?

I’ve known lots of wee girls to get their nails painted or a gel polish for their communion but never long false nails! So tacky and inappropriate

Reactions: 5
Watermelon are you there witnessing it all play out before your eyes? 😂. I'm sure it's even more of a train wreck in real life 🙈

• Haha
Totally missed the memo 📝 about what a communion dress is and what it represents

That’s like a wedding dress of Amazon or wish 😆

Weird colour of beading too

Looks ridiculous and really skanky