Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine selling the pups lead, bowls, etc for an extra £200

She is the most vile human

Reactions: 7
What's she going to do with it anyway? Not as if she needs it if she doesn't have a dog.

Greedy and stupid. Two of her best qualities.

Reactions: 3
‘Time to give TikTok go’ as she posts a screenshot with 5k followers and 2 viral videos….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok everyone, get your guesses in now. Which #giftedstay hotel will she be heading to now for Chloes birthday? I'm going to say one in Donegal somewhere....

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why can she not have a birthday party for chloe at home? Why these trips away on a school night? Why the "cool AF" birthday outfit for a 5 year old? Didn't she say Sienna was suffering from anxiety re school friends a while back. Donna has alienated those girls from other kids with their birthday trips etc, other mums wouldn't want to be associated with her. I feel so sorry for those 2 girls, they deserve so much better😪
---
Wonder will chloe get a pup for her birthday???

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wonder has the wee pup found its new (hopefully) forever home. Can’t see the listing up anymore. Obviously no mention of it on the gram since

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh yes Paris, the place you said you would never go back to cause you felt so unsafe and hated it. Third time there now in a matter of months. She has no imagination, either Donegal or Paris seems to be the only places available for travel

Reactions: 4
Has she addressed the puppy listing?

Has the puppy been recently seen on her social media?

Those poor girls, the video of them being surprised with the puppy, they were so happy 😢

Reactions: 2
"Anytime I go away somewhere"....Donegal and Paris Donna???? Take yourself off on a one way ticket to outer Mongolia, I'll even buy it for you🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’ll be one of those MLM tit ‘travel companies’

She’s such a dose

Reactions: 8