Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No child should ever have to have a train lifted & held of her Communion dress. All her wee friends were absolutely beautiful and certainly made Sienna look even worse if that's possible, like a fish out of water.

Reactions: 7
Omg is she actually begging for £15K?

What a bleeping brass neck.

What is the surgery?

Probably cosmetic no doubt!

Reactions: 5
Omg is she actually begging for £15K?

What a bleeping brass neck.

What is the surgery?

Probably cosmetic no doubt!
She was mad looking a tummy tuck last year, her excess skin from having 4 babies was getting her down. Pity party as usual, I'd love the issue of extra skin from having babies but unfortunately my problems are actual problems unlike Donna's 😔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She has no shame.

Get a bleeping job… even if you have to get a loan and pay it back…

Why does she think other people should pay for that!

Reactions: 3
Just when I thought she couldn’t surprise me or sink any lower here she is. Wise the duck up

Reactions: 2
Gives as much care to that dog as she gives to the bhoys now the money maker girls are here especially Chloe

Always a bright idea to let a young pup wander of without a lead ….NOT

I was half expecting the next story to be her moaning about him falling in a river, needing the fire service and a wash 🧼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the communion dress is up for sale, she would sell her dirty knickers 2 the highest bidder 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Gives as much care to that dog as she gives to the bhoys now the money maker girls are here especially Chloe

Always a bright idea to let a young pup wander of without a lead ….NOT

I was half expecting the next story to be her moaning about him falling in a river, needing the fire service and a wash 🧼
Just curious- do her sons live with her?
Someone local to cookstown must have some Goss on her?
Who is sienna's dad?

Reactions: 3
Oh she's definitely having a little scroll through tattle. She eventually got the memo about the dress 🤣. Too late, you already made a Holy show of your lovely wee girl 😔. Says alot too that you buy an outrageous extravagant dress like that just for a few hrs only to be discarded to the highest bidder within hours thereafter. Our communion dresses have sentimental value and are very precious throughout our family. What a pretentious wee prick she is.

Reactions: 4
It's down now, must be having a little scroll on tattle too 😂
According to crowdfunder - Unfortunately this project was not successful’
But remains visible on the website with all details on how to enter etc 😜
---
So the communion dress is up for sale, she would sell her dirty knickers 2 the highest bidder 🙈
She is shaming the poor child twice over on my opinion.

Firstly on the communion day with the buildup to the princess special day, ridiculous dress choice and tragic thirsty photography shoot.
Now all over marketplace!!! With full pictures of the child in the dress.
Her daughters dignity not worth much to Donna, mummy loves me so much she spent all this money on my dress - mummy’s so strapped for cash 48hrs later she has it for sale …
…..and she’s a predator’s wet dream advertising her daughter in such a way

Last edited:
Reactions: 7