Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Get moving quickly to book the next retreat. For a bargain price of £400 you could share a room with 2 people you don't know in Donegal for the weekend. Also included is a death drive to get there (please ensure you have your iPhone 14 with you for your own safety), a game of "Where's Donna" - can you figure out which guest is Donna without her filters. Be quick to find her though before she robs you of your personal belongings. One word of warning though, the retreat may be cancelled as any point depending on how much engagement Donna is getting. Enjoy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14

lucy66

VIP Member
Maddened me that primark gave out up to £200 vouchers to those muppets that were invited yesterday. Primark doesn't need advertising or promoting from these insta huns. There's plenty muns out there who can't afford new jammies for wee ones this Christmas but I bet the likes of donna didn't buy anything for those less fortunate. A pack of greedy gits the whole lot of them. Patricia mcveigh was there too with her daughter Olivia so I presume they got £200 each.

Reactions: 13

Kidol 2k

Princess dress it is. Communion dress IT IS NOT. What an outrageous dress to put any child in for their first holy communion. Obviously the significance of the occasion lost on them. That wouldn't look out of place at a big fat gypsy wedding complete with the tacky tiara but even they do it more respectfully. Disgusting showpiece of a circus this is going to be. Never seen a more unsuitable Communion dress for a little child in my entire life. Proud to say I knew what my Communion was about and was taught great values. To Sienna it'll be nothing more than dress up like a princess day, and pitiful that that wee child will get talked about & laughed at by normal parents of other kids. I hope they look to the mother and not the child. They'll be talked about for all the wrong reasons. You're an absolute dose Donna and what is going to play out tomorrow is wrong on so many levels.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't understand why she's posting this today and saying she's deleted all her stories. It's as if she's just heard about it today? Even though the story has been everywhere since he went missing at the weekend. There's nothing she won't post for likes 😡
I found this very strange too! Dreadful tragedy but you'd think to hear her she was bff's with them. Might be a unpopular opinion but I don't agree with a go fund me page in this instance. She's jumping on the bandwagon for her own benefit and nothing else.

Reactions: 11

lucy66

VIP Member
Seen her at local shop getting hot food at the weekend, she's real rough looking. Was shouting at one of her girls....and guess what??? They don't hold hands in real life😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossipgate

Donna Louis- How Houseproud will little miss benefits be now that baby daddy number 3 is also off the scene
---
Donna Louis - will do anything for a score, now on the hunt for baby daddy number four
---
I’m cracking myself up here 🤣

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
She is rough
Shes just so hard looking, I don't find anything attractive about her. But she could be the most beautiful woman in the world but her actions and how she conducts herself would make her totally unattractive anyway.
I genuinely think I'd be afraid if I looked sideways at her that she'd swing a punch 🫣

Reactions: 10

Glittery1

VIP Member
What a drama queen....not the first to have a RTA nor will be the last. Get over yourself Donna. And as for she almost bought a Range Rover before Xmas....in your dreams Donna🤣

100% can’t afford Road tax for a seat Leon but going to buy a Range Rover 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
I've just went and watched the reel she posted when they got the dog. Sienna was literally bawling her eyes out she was so happy. I just don't get how she can be so cruel and get rid of the dog the child obviously loves all cause of her own laziness. I wouldn't doubt she just got the dog for some content and engagement. She should be ashamed at herself for putting her own selfishness before her kids 😡

Reactions: 9

mcsparkle12

Her partner is on decent enough take home pay. She is the very definition of the insta vs reality lifestyle. She begs/blags most things but looks to live a fairly normal & boring life outside of that. I know several local businesses where she’s asked multiple times about pricing for services and when she realises she isn’t getting discount or a freebie she doesn’t bother. Any time I see her she’s wearing the same scrubby outfit, looks barely washed and driving about in her old seat car. She’s not as well off nor living the lifestyle she’d have you believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 9