Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only things I think of when I look at your insta Donna is definitely not how well you're doing....I remember the people you have scammed and robbed over the years, the amount of failed businesses you've had but worst of all is how you've exploited those 2 girls of yours. You should be ashamed of yourself...you love social media and the only word in that paragraph that applies to you is THEIF. And, there's no way you wrote that, copied and pasted more like.
Almost sounds like LPT Annette wrote that for her, or taken from a pamphlet from that course I think she done with Cliodhna Fullen 😂

Donna you are one of the toxic components of social media
Running the roads
Extravagant kids holidays
The holy communion pantomime etc etc

TOXIC YOU

Reactions: 5
The only things I think of when I look at your insta Donna is definitely not how well you're doing....I remember the people you have scammed and robbed over the years, the amount of failed businesses you've had but worst of all is how you've exploited those 2 girls of yours. You should be ashamed of yourself...you love social media and the only word in that paragraph that applies to you is THEIF. And, there's no way you wrote that, copied and pasted more like.
Does anyone remember the business she was involved with just before covid. Was a health and wellbeing shop, essentially sold everything a pharmacy would but without the medication. Everyone assumed it was hers because she posted about it that much. She just worked there and she ran it into the ground, even before covid had a chance to hit.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember the business she was involved with just before covid. Was a health and wellbeing shop, essentially sold everything a pharmacy would but without the medication. Everyone assumed it was hers because she posted about it that much. She just worked there and she ran it into the ground, even before covid had a chance to hit.
Yes, and she had a big open night with the drug mule? Everything she touches turns to tit. I feel sorry for the new people she seems to get a hold off

Reactions: 7
And according to her stories she was meant to be in Italy this week too 😂

Hardly a terrible life for someone with no job 😂

Maybe that’s why she’s depressed- baby daddies refused to solo parent again after all her recent nights out, trips away and Ibiza 😂
Getting on like a thirsty teenager

Now don’t all trip yourself up running over there she has just posted a competition

….. giving away a free bag of dishwasher tablets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tranquility retreats has grown wings....Ibiza bound😂. She can't even get a group to go to Donegal with her, good luck with that D😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who wants to see that heap lying in the bath saying she's "sick" again?? F*** off, the state of her at the weekend would've made anyone sick 🤮

• Haha
Less than 24hours ago had a bug, apparently sick again 😏. Then today out on the rip, hope that fella she's with doesn't get the bug

• Haha
Is this view from the Culloden? She can't be away again?!
That looks like Belfast castle. Prob away for a dogging session and stops for a pic for the gram
---
That looks like Belfast castle. Prob away for a dogging session and stops for a pic for the gram
Confirmed - Belfast Castle, you can’t stay there, must be a wedding or private event or my original suggestion lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
---

Confirmed - Belfast Castle, you can’t stay there, must be a wedding or private event or my original suggestion lol
Dogging session 🤭

• Haha
And the gerrls are back....maybe if her mother paid half as much attention to Sienna as her teacher did she would be a happier child.

And the gerrls are back....maybe if her mother paid half as much attention to Sienna as her teacher did she would be a happier child.
It's the right sort of attention she needs. Not the attention she gets - being used for content, the seriously over the top gypsy communion, posing with her sister for photos. I've always said those 2 girls are going to have serious mental health issues, they have the worst role model in Donna - always using filters, complaining how she looks, botox, tummy tucks, constant lies and content need for online validation. They really dont have much of a hope 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4