Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll reappear soon with a mumsie photo of the 2 girls holding hands 😂. Who minded them when she was in Ibiza??...I never hear her mention her mum.

Reactions: 2
Think the kids were with their dads as someone i know spotted one of the girls with her dad

Reactions: 4
Times are tough ....selling garden furniture and kids climbing frame. Well I guess her Ibiza trip has to be paid somehow🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Times are tough ....selling garden furniture and kids climbing frame. Well I guess her Ibiza trip has to be paid somehow🤣
The gifted climbing frame from Ballycastle Climbing Frames that she massively scammed a few years ago. Those poor girls have nothing, she's sold the lot, along with their childhood privacy

Reactions: 5
The gifted climbing frame from Ballycastle Climbing Frames that she massively scammed a few years ago. Those poor girls have nothing, she's sold the lot, along with their childhood privacy
That’s strange to want to sell those things when they r still so young. Unless her and the current baby daddy have broke up?

The girl she was with woke up in a room with 3 empty beds ?(shannon maguire) Wonder was she a dirty stop out lol (Donna ) or did they gifted another room

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There is a video on Facebook Belfast live, you can see her dancing about in it
Must be blind can’t see any video on Belfast Live FB
---
When does she ever parent??
That’s exactly why the comment of how tough life has been last few weeks riled me
House never covers her

I guess with 3 different baby daddies you have options to relinquish responsibility 😂

Mother of the year then yesterday at Splash with the kids … no doubt a free or discounted experience

Reactions: 2
Would love to know how Chloe is on the inflatables at Splash…pretty sure you have to be 7/8 to go on those! She’s what 5 and I’d imagine little swimming experience if any.

Must be blind can’t see any video on Belfast Live FB
---

That’s exactly why the comment of how tough life has been last few weeks riled me
House never covers her

I guess with 3 different baby daddies you have options to relinquish responsibility 😂

Mother of the year then yesterday at Splash with the kids … no doubt a free or discounted experience
I definitely saw her in a video, I can't find it now

Reactions: 1
That’s strange to want to sell those things when they r still so young. Unless her and the current baby daddy have broke up?
Something just isn’t adding up, first the dog, now the climbing frame and furniture. I would have said maybe if she is moving house/stuck for money but sure if shes heading to concerts and holidays then maybe not?

I really feel for those weegirls. I’m sure they didn’t have that climbing frame for too long to get the full use out if it. What more is she going to take away from them?

Also radio silence on her travel agent pyramid scheme….

And what is that story about today, not posting herself a lot on her page? Its your page? Your in control and have openly said before you are ‘camera shy’ and don't like posting yourself.

The only things I think of when I look at your insta Donna is definitely not how well you're doing....I remember the people you have scammed and robbed over the years, the amount of failed businesses you've had but worst of all is how you've exploited those 2 girls of yours. You should be ashamed of yourself...you love social media and the only word in that paragraph that applies to you is THEIF. And, there's no way you wrote that, copied and pasted more like.

Attachments

Reactions: 7