Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hard to know,

she’s spending a while lot of time running the roads and pockets of it are with different friend who she is attached to like a fly on a Turd and then no mention.

Currently it’s a DJ

IMHO the pics on her story with that aameDJ the other night looked too cosy and posted for impact (forgot to take receipts) all intwined feet etc

Then last night she was at Avenue cinema, pic of two seats no word who with and walks at Bangor Marina & Helen’s bay -

Today she’s at a wellness festival in Crawfordsburn
https://instagram.com/happyfest_ni?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
or course DJ there to, he’s in a group selfie

I had a look on his page and he’s been with her most of the weekend 😂

She’s a right wee dial a ride in my opinion
Ho on the go

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s hard to know,

she’s spending a while lot of time running the roads and pockets of it are with different friend who she is attached to like a fly on a Turd and then no mention.

Currently it’s a DJ

IMHO the pics on her story with that aameDJ the other night looked too cosy and posted for impact (forgot to take receipts) all intwined feet etc

Then last night she was at Avenue cinema, pic of two seats no word who with and walks at Bangor Marina & Helen’s bay -

Ho on the go
Looks like she’s single and dating again. Onto the next mug. But imagine seeing her online V what turns up

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s single and dating again. Onto the next mug. But imagine seeing her online V what turns up
No doubt driving this one around on the roads in what I suspect is her DLA car

Considering her previous lost of licence for motoring offences I would say she should be careful cruising along like gods gift in sports mode 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s hard to know,

Currently it’s a DJ

Ho on the go
Yeah had a nose at his page and seen his stories so it would look like she is single.
Must be what she keeps goin on about what she is goin thru but doesn't want to talk about it, maybe

I don't know, his cover photo on fb is still Donna and him. Donna has also recently been liking posts on fb that her MIL has posted. I think they're still together, doesn't mean she isn't doing the dirty though
He looks like a respectable sort. Wtf is he doing with her

Reactions: 1
He looks like a respectable sort. Wtf is he doing with her
Yeah and I'm nearly sure he's a quantity surveyor. So a professional man, don't know how he managed to get himself tricked into a relationship with her. If they did split up don't know where she'd go, I'd doubt she's named on the house or anything

Seems to be doing airport runs frequently now...Tramps Taxi would be a good name 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah and I'm nearly sure he's a quantity surveyor. So a professional man, don't know how he managed to get himself tricked into a relationship with her. If they did split up don't know where she'd go, I'd doubt she's named on the house or anything
Hopefully he has his head screwed on and she can’t get her Velcro hands on anything

obviously using your children as weapons wasn’t enough to keep the current baby daddy! Wonder where she will live now? Some lies will be told to the benefit office this week

So she's in Belfast more than at home....Why's that??? And girls in tow as well, sitting with adults in bars/restaurants/airports. When have we ever seen them going to normal kids activities like dance/gymnastics/swimming classes or having a playdate? A picnic or playing in the park? She'll have them as messed up as she is b4 long.

So she's in Belfast more than at home....Why's that??? And girls in tow as well, sitting with adults in bars/restaurants/airports. When have we ever seen them going to normal kids activities like dance/gymnastics/swimming classes or having a playdate? A picnic or playing in the park? She'll have them as messed up as she is b4 long.
It wouldn’t shock me to see them in the dj box with her new mug lol

it’s such a toxic lifestyle for them to be growing up in. You can see it already impacts Sienna, who no doubt will be riddled with ‘anxieties’ in a few years just like her momma.
Smiles never quite reach her eyes, she often looks uncomfortable about being photographed or filmed. And looks like she is being there under duress.

As for Chloe- she’s a spoilt wee tinker who must be insufferable to her peers and their parents. So can’t imagine many offers of play dates.
It’s often endearing having a spirited child however there is a very thin line between that and being a madam.
She’s constantly exposed to a lifestyle not befitting of a healthy balanced childhood.