Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Unless you offer me a new housemate", sounds like it is all over. Good for Carl if he's finally found the balls to tell her to pack her bags
Thank god, hope Carl is happy and gets peace lol
---
Time to change that Mrs to Miss Donna, another one bites the dust

Reactions: 4
"Unless you offer me a new housemate", sounds like it is all over. Good for Carl if he's finally found the balls to tell her to pack her bags
I had to zoom on that to see the sly heads up to her situation - just as we all have suspected
Up to that point I just thought she was just cutting costs like the rest of us 😂

Someone must have some teas to spill 🫖

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion...
Donna Louise - a dog is for keeps, not to be thrown on a heap!

Donna Louis- How Houseproud will little miss benefits be now that baby daddy number 3 is also off the scene
---
Donna Louis - will do anything for a score, now on the hunt for baby daddy number four
---
I’m cracking myself up here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Posting a photo of chloe and a dog.....double bait!
1. Looking someone to message asking about their own dog - then she can post a sob story of how her poor heart is broke or something and her life was too stressful for a dog
2. Tagging the location as McAleer Rushe - the company Carl works for - looks like a family fun day or something. I'd say the tag is for us - "See nasty trolls, we're still together"

Posting a photo of chloe and a dog.....double bait!
1. Looking someone to message asking about their own dog - then she can post a sob story of how her poor heart is broke or something and her life was too stressful for a dog
2. Tagging the location as McAleer Rushe - the company Carl works for - looks like a family fun day or something. I'd say the tag is for us - "See nasty trolls, we're still together"
She also use to work for them, comes up on a Google search. Prob trying to get a job back there to torture him.

Anyone recognise where the new pad is? Guessing she's left cookstown when she was giving away the children's school stuff 🤔
Is that Castle Glen in Dungannon ??
---
Is that Castle Glen in Dungannon ??
I think it's definitely Castle Glen. See photo from Google earth. I'm not even from the area but recognised it from passing through frequently lol

Attachments

Reactions: 3
And the gerrls are back....maybe if her mother paid half as much attention to Sienna as her teacher did she would be a happier child.
What do you mean about sienna’s teacher? Is there a story here what did I miss

Anyone recognise where the new pad is? Guessing she's left cookstown when she was giving away the children's school stuff 🤔
What school stuff did she give away?? She's hardly changing schools...those poor girls😥😥

Reactions: 1
What do you mean about sienna’s teacher? Is there a story here what did I miss
On their last day of school Donna spoke about sienna's teacher and how wonderful she was to Sienna with her mental health issues

Reactions: 1
What school stuff did she give away?? She's hardly changing schools...those poor girls😥😥
She was giving away the boys uniforms and the girls including new jumpers of sienna's. If chloe is coming along just a couple of years behind, you'd think she'd keep good or new uniforms for her 🤔 But if they've moved to Dungannon, unlikely they'll still be going to school in Cookstown. Just another change in their wee lives 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
She also use to work for them, comes up on a Google search. Prob trying to get a job back there to torture him.
No updates on teddy she’s definitely sold it, she is one disgusting vile human, like why do these people think they’re so bleeping entitled.
Poor dog and gold love them kids displayed on the wild wild web for everyone to see

Reactions: 6
Shes so unbelievably fake. Why can't she just come on and do a talking story without the silly filter and without heavily editing the video. Every time she talks she must keep recording and re-cording and the piece the conversation together

Reactions: 5