Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt our local Thief will make an appearance on it
I don’t understand why anyone would want to promote this. They’re literally giving her money now to hear how she smuggled drugs. If she done it there, how do we know she’s not doing it here?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Glorifying drug muling... everyone saying oh she was only young and made a mistake everyone does it. Nah she was 19 and knew better, making a mistake on hols is drinking too many cocktails and shagging a loser 🤣

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why anyone would want to promote this. They’re literally giving her money now to hear how she smuggled drugs. If she done it there, how do we know she’s not doing it here?
I don’t understand why Donna wants to be her bestie and put it all over her insta when she has young kids 🙈

Reactions: 2
That isn't Mrs Houseproud that's somebody with the same name in new Zealand. No?

Reactions: 5
Why would anyone in their right mind want someone to just give £50 away to a random follower for no reason 🤦🏻‍♀️

And who brings their child into a school open day in the uniform 🤯

Reactions: 4
Massive hair transformation? Am I missing something? She done her roots and got extensions…..did she get her boobs done?

If she’s not well, why hasn’t she said if she’s had a COVID test or not?

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing she went on hols to spend her entire time on the phone….bet she’s a barrel of laughs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.