Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she put a post up about the salts and then deletes it again? She’s done this a few times now….am i missing something?

Reactions: 1
Why does she put a post up about the salts and then deletes it again? She’s done this a few times now….am i missing something?
I've no idea, was wondering the same, probably for engagement. She's now removed the number of likes on the post. Mustn't have got enough attention for her! Only 22 comments too 🙈 numpties all congratulating her as if she personally made the salts 🤣

Reactions: 1
I've no idea, was wondering the same, probably for engagement. She's now removed the number of likes on the post. Mustn't have got enough attention for her! Only 22 comments too 🙈 numpties all congratulating her as if she personally made the salts 🤣
Was there not a notification on Instagram recently about hiding likes? I could be totally wrong though. Poor girl is much much much too busy to be making salts herself, she doesn’t even have time for her social media…..her numbers will start to drop now also 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
This is classic Donna!! She posts something then sulks cos it doesn’t get enough comments or likes. Like the time she posted that she would delete people who didn’t like or comment on her posts. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE D*CK!! I actually hoped she did that so that it left her with no followers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is classic Donna!! She posts something then sulks cos it doesn’t get enough comments or likes. Like the time she posted that she would delete people who didn’t like or comment on her posts. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE D*CK!! I actually hoped she did that so that it left her with no followers 🤣🤣
I must have missed this, she didn’t actually say that 🙈😂 did she? 😂 imagine deleting followers because they didn’t like your post 😂 sure Kylie Jenner has 240 million followers and not all them people like every single one of her posts 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah saw she was running a competition to win some but there were less than 10 comments on it its now gone off her grid. I just wonder are people beginning to wake up to influencers in general

Reactions: 2
I sent her a DM saying “is she the convicted drugs mule?” I then unfollowed.

Donna blocked me but just before saying how she was her best friend, a human being etc ……
Imagine having a best friend with zero morals or even zero remorse for what she done but rather make a book and profit from your drugs mule.

Definitely not living as a single mum - her partner Carl bankrolls the lifestyle
Wow she makes out she’s a single mum. Interesting she has a partner. He’s probably into drugs 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Donna Todd has a long criminal record for stealing and has been to prison when she was pregnant with Chloe 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.