Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure didn’t she ask fountain lane to drop her wreath to her sister’s house because she doesn’t drive?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have never liked this girl, she always came across badly. I cannot believe all of this stuff about her, it's madness. How on Earth is she on the gram working with companies if she's got such an appalling criminal record? How has she kept this so quiet and managed to keep it from followers and businesses? I'm slightly astounded.

I have never liked this girl, she always came across badly. I cannot believe all of this stuff about her, it's madness. How on Earth is she on the gram working with companies if she's got such an appalling criminal record? How has she kept this so quiet and managed to keep it from followers and businesses? I'm slightly astounded.
Have you also read the first tread? Lol
I think a lot of people r catching on, NINa small place and people talk

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Did you see all the stuff regarding fountain Lane?

Reactions: 1
It’s online for all to see if her thieving. Just google Donna Todd Cookstown

You only joined yesterday 😂……are you Donna Todd??

I see the bath salts collaboration has been scrubbed from the grid and has been taken off sale with the business

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.