Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she left on her own terms, I remember her scrubbing money of her old work for the cancer focus thing- which reminds me that the winner for the galgorm was never announced!
About time it was seeing everything is opened as normal now.

Reactions: 2
Did she leave or was she asked to leave
Yes that would make more sense ….probably asked to leave…….I sent her a screenshot of her criminal convictions before I blocked her and she said she’d get her solicitor …..the silly mare doesn’t realise you can’t do anything with what’s out in the public domain already 🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes that would make more sense ….probably asked to leave…….I sent her a screenshot of her criminal convictions before I blocked her and she said she’d get her solicitor …..the silly mare doesn’t realise you can’t do anything with what’s out in the public domain already 🙈🙄
That’s correct, if someone has been convicted of anything you can tell whoever you want, go around with it on a tshirt if you like, the police can’t take legal action - I’m near sure of that anyway 😂
Was the screenshot just the one from google about the shoplifting?

That’s correct, if someone has been convicted of anything you can tell whoever you want, go around with it on a tshirt if you like, the police can’t take legal action - I’m near sure of that anyway 😂
Was the screenshot just the one from google about the shoplifting?
Yes just the google screenshot 🙈

Another new post for the bath salts, had to throw in a Jo malone candle to get some activity

Trying to get noticed by river island now too, she must of gave up trying to get next to notice her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What could we answer to that question box of what we’d like to see on her page 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Funny that her reel of Chloe just disappeared? Wouldn't have been anything to do with the very low number of likes and comments? Now after begging on her stories 2 hours ago for people to like and comment on it, she's managed a grand total of.....137likes and 4comments 🤣 that works out at 0.14% engagement. Looks like the love for lots of these "influencers" is going down the drain.

Reactions: 4
Funny that her reel of Chloe just disappeared? Wouldn't have been anything to do with the very low number of likes and comments? Now after begging on her stories 2 hours ago for people to like and comment on it, she's managed a grand total of.....137likes and 4comments 🤣 that works out at 0.14% engagement. Looks like the love for lots of these "influencers" is going down the drain.
It’s back again!! 185 likes!! The old one magically disappeared

The reel is still on her stories and grid post...but you’re right, very few likes and comments.

There is people on here who know her very well that’s all I can say lol it was about 3 and half years ago
I’m guessing she isn’t liked in Maloon Crescent, Cookstown. The number of her house is on one of her photos on Instagram 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.