Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210630-084405_Chrome.jpg

This is before she was jailed. Definitely her. I did have her court case on another thread but can't find it now. Look, it will be there.

Reactions: 1
Ah my first ever post but I just need to say it. Is Chloe the only child she has as she is all she ever talks about. Barely ever mentions the boys or the other little girl. Probably because Chloe is 'cute' and can make cute videos and attract new followers 🙄 borinnggggggggggg

Ah my first ever post but I just need to say it. Is Chloe the only child she has as she is all she ever talks about. Barely ever mentions the boys or the other little girl. Probably because Chloe is 'cute' and can make cute videos and attract new followers 🙄 borinnggggggggggg
All she’s doing is exploiting that little girl so she can get new followers......how low can you go??

Reactions: 3
She makes me so mad, how does she know she doesn't have covid? Had she had a test or just decided herself? And as for saying she has a really bad flu, that's one of my pet hates. She doesn't have the flu, she has the cold (or possibly covid cause she's a covidiot) If she had the flu she would be in bed unable to lift her head, let alone be swanning about on holiday.

Reactions: 5
She makes me so mad, how does she know she doesn't have covid? Had she had a test or just decided herself? And as for saying she has a really bad flu, that's one of my pet hates. She doesn't have the flu, she has the cold (or possibly covid cause she's a covidiot) If she had the flu she would be in bed unable to lift her head, let alone be swanning about on holiday.
Someone should ring the place she is staying an resort her for having covid symptoms, it’s against the law isn’t it not to isolate?

Someone should ring the place she is staying an resort her for having covid symptoms, it’s against the law isn’t it not to isolate?
Yeah it's against the law. She's so selfish, she has broken every covid rule going during the whole pandemic. Now the cases are rising higher and higher every day cause of the delta variant. I work frontline nhs and have witnessed far too many heartbreaking stories over the last year and a bit. So when I see people like her with no regard for anyone but herself it makes me so cross. We are currently preparing for the 3rd surge later in the summer but Mrs Houseproud and the rest of her cronies will carry on regardless 😡

Reactions: 2
Those photos of girls holding hands gazing into each others eyes are so staged. What took her 20 mins up the road to stay in a hotel for 2 nights??? Was it free?

Reactions: 3
Those photos of girls holding hands gazing into each others eyes are so staged. What took her 20 mins up the road to stay in a hotel for 2 nights??? Was it free?
I wondered that as well. Had to have been free. She went with her friend and her kid. Same way she went with friends to Benone….does her man not go anywhere with her?

I wondered that as well. Had to have been free. She went with her friend and her kid. Same way she went with friends to Benone….does her man not go anywhere with her?
He’s not allowed to leave the house 😂

• Haha
Anyone watch the documentary on Donna’s mate, Michaela the mule? She was off her tits on acid when she agreed to do the drug run and claims she didn’t realise she had to leave the country, she thought Lima was in Spain 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Anyone watch the documentary on Donna’s mate, Michaela the mule? She was off her tits on acid when she agreed to do the drug run and claims she didn’t realise she had to leave the country, she thought Lima was in Spain 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Wouldn't give her the time of day. She's done well enough to buy herself a new face though I see 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.