Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see ms Donna is back at her all tricks
“Playing the victim”

Plus see she hasn’t announced the winner of the shark competition yet which was supposed to be last night…
Summary please? I'm blocked 🚫

Reactions: 1
I'm here for it though. Those stories with the screen grabs are something else. I think its great she has the balls to call her out, it might make other people think before trying this horse tit again. There is definitely a need to highlight this behaviour, small businesses cannot afford to lose money at this time and those who have given in to this malarkey have stated it didn't actually help their business at all. The only person it has really benefited is Houseproud. I'm all for colabs and working together but I think it should be at the business owners discretion not some vulture approaching them. We need more regulations around this, many influencers gain the trust of their subscribers but basically they're just advertising and selling through their platforms.
If I was approached by HP I'd be fairly quick in telling her to get to duck but not everyone exudes my level of confidence :ROFLMAO: or indeed my hallian status.
Thank you Fountain Lane. Go on ye girl ye.
I have totally missed this thread over the weekend where are the storues and screen grabs ? Can they still be viewed

Reactions: 1
Ach now come on! To quote sweary Uncle Hugo and friends "stop the world and let me the duck off"

@Kissmeimirish nope, there's isn't. FL removed the highlights but main posts are on her grid.

Reactions: 2
I see ms Donna is back at her all tricks
“Playing the victim”

Plus see she hasn’t announced the winner of the shark competition yet which was supposed to be last night…
You’d think she would have stayed quiet. Sharing that just highlights how deluded the woman is. If she’s blocking all her enemies why bother sharing that? To show how brave she is to her still standing fan base? Her imaginary “trolls”will be rolling on the floor laughing ....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always find that kind of response to criticism hillarious...
"Oh, they are bullying me because they are jealous and threatened of me"
People of this ilk never stop to consider that it actually might be criticism because they've been a bawbag.

Ach now come on! To quote sweary Uncle Hugo and friends "stop the world and let me the duck off"

@Kissmeimirish nope, there's isn't. FL removed the highlights but main posts are on her grid.
Thats disappointing. Flipping would have screenshotted if thought she was gonna delete. What was the point in it all then

I had no idea Donna was a psychologist or psychiatrist. Were any of you aware of this?

Thats disappointing. Flipping would have screenshotted if thought she was gonna delete. What was the point in it all then
Maybe scared?

She must have removed them because she mentioned something in her video that she didn’t want it to be wholly focussed on one person and it just happened to turn out that way. The point of it was to address the big picture of gifting and taking advantage rather than target one person and that person is notorious for playing the victim so probably was a bit scared that she’d be blamed for “causing distress” even though all the evidence was there

I always find that kind of response to criticism hillarious...
"Oh, they are bullying me because they are jealous and threatened of me"
People of this ilk never stop to consider that it actually might be criticism because they've been a bawbag.
Mortifying lol

Reactions: 3
Honestly though, nobody was going to sue anyone unless they roped in Judge Rinder. Civil cases are mega expensive and this is not America last time I checked. What could they actually take off Donna, you can't take knickers off a bare ass. You're other one looked like she has a nice gaff though and probably has a lot more to lose, looks like she just bottled it.

Thing is...you put yourself , your family, your home, your folded towels on tinternet for all to see - you are going to be scrutinised, questions asked and this is the price of some free stuff for your house.
Not worth it IMO

• Haha
FL obvs got begging messages to take it down because poor Donna was on the edge.
I got that impression alright from her last stories, she went to great lengths to say she didn't want to see anyone suffering.

Reactions: 4
I got that impression alright from her last stories, she went to great lengths to say she didn't want to see anyone suffering.
Definitely, this is a women who used her deceased dad to try and get a free door wreath, capable of doing and saying anything!
Pity the highlights r gone

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Was it on her dad's anniversary she posted saying someone had reported her to social services?

I think I remember something like that.

• Wow
It's just so passive aggressive, either tit or get off the pot, but she won't do that, she'd much rather throw personality disorders into the mix and claim to have a tummy ache.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.