Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she's been harassing people for sharing their bad experiences with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It has just struck me that it's so odd she calls herself Mrshouseproud when she's not married πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm just thinking back to the whole Galgorm raffle prize that never happened....its not just small businesses being duped, but charities and anyone who purchased tickets. I wonder did she ever give the charity their money that time? It was that time she went away for the big walk, can't remember where to. I wonder does fountain lane know about this side of her as well?

I'm just thinking back to the whole Galgorm raffle prize that never happened....its not just small businesses being duped, but charities and anyone who purchased tickets. I wonder did she ever give the charity their money that time? It was that time she went away for the big walk, can't remember where to. I wonder does fountain lane know about this side of her as well?
Cuba was it? All paid for by donations. She's the biggest crook going. I don't recall ever seeing a prize winner or any money getting presented to charity.

Reactions: 5
Cuba was it? All paid for by donations. She's the biggest crook going. I don't recall ever seeing a prize winner or any money getting presented to charity.
Yes your right, it was cuba. She likely just pocketed the lot! When she was up in court for shop lifting years ago, she said she done it for the buzz. This is the same thing again with a different mask, she obviously still loves the buzz. Who knows, shes friends with Michaela McCollum, so she maybe loves a different kind of buzz too πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes your right, it was cuba. She likely just pocketed the lot! When she was up in court for shop lifting years ago, she said she done it for the buzz. This is the same thing again with a different mask, she obviously still loves the buzz. Who knows, shes friends with Michaela McCollum, so she maybe loves a different kind of buzz too πŸ˜†
Yea, remember how I found out the trip was paid by donations, it cost a total of 4K and that’s all she raised. Galgorm winner never announced.... what comes around goes around 😝

How on earth is she getting away with the competition fraud? I can understand the influencer gifting thing, she has behaved unethically but not necessarily in a criminal way. Hopefully that behaviour being exposed will stop others being taken advantage of. But fraud is criminal and she has used Galgorm resorts name in this situation. Is there any evidence of this still on her page or did anyone get screenshots?

She is a big bully I really hope it dosent stop people speaking out about her and her ways
Hopefully not. Funnily enough yesterday she was sick all day but not too sick to send messages to those individuals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh she is a sneak!!

What a nasty cow.

Tell me why anyone wouldn't think to Google her name? And this comes up.

She's always been taking things without paying for them - this is just another way to do it!!

Screenshot_20210410_132032_com.android.chrome_edit_67148738296003.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
From what I've seen at least one journalist is interested in covering this. Mental health crisis incoming klaxon 🚨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.