Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know shits not right once the positive motivational quotes about women bullying other women get posted.

Reactions: 5
What I find shocking is how her Instagram page is still active, I’m sure I’m not the only one who reported it, why hasn’t it been suspended?

Reactions: 1
What I find shocking is how her Instagram page is still active, I’m sure I’m not the only one who reported it, why hasn’t it been suspended?
Depends on the nature of reports, inappropriate content eg bullying and harassment Gone. More generic reports are not handled immediately and scam reports have to be looked into.

Then why did them other accounts at the weekend get suspended for 24 hours?
I'd say she reported them for harassment and could prove they shared private messages. I'm quite surprised FL didn't get suspended or a ban.

Was it on her dad's anniversary she posted saying someone had reported her to social services?

I think I remember something like that.
Yes that’s correct, remember the big video and rant, one minute she was clutching the fist in anger and the next she felt sorry for the person reporting her lol
It was on her dads anniversary

Reactions: 4
Fountain Lane quarely must have touched a nerve with Grabby Donna, she’s been very quiet! Thank duck😂😂

Reactions: 3
Fountain Lane quarely must have touched a nerve with Grabby Donna, she’s been very quiet! Thank duck😂😂
That, and the fact that a load of local businesses used the opportunity to talk about her crappy behaviour.
That rant would never have ended up being about her had she not shafted so many people.
Only has herself to blame and no amount of motivational quotes will disguise that

Reactions: 6
Saying she was quiet recently due to not feeling well and family matters to attend to... why’s she lying. You were caught out Donna for the grabby greedy person you are and had to go into hiding for a few days!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Its always the same, illness or family problems. What's that oul saying don't tit on your own doorstep. Those local/small businesses she shared the other day probably have a few tales themselves but no doubt they'll be blocked pretty soon anyway.

Its always the same, illness or family problems. What's that oul saying don't tit on your own doorstep. Those local/small businesses she shared the other day probably have a few tales themselves but no doubt they'll be blocked pretty soon anyway.
I'd say not one of them wanted to be shared by her after the whole handling.

Reactions: 4
I'd say not one of them wanted to be shared by her after the whole handling.
Exactly. Many locals are there for the cringe and scandal and if they see local companies it could potentially damage their rep. I thought it was interesting that many regular people like myself hate the gifting thing anyway. HP did share a homewear furnishings place a few months ago and I was so disappointed, it really put me off them so I took my money elsewhere. I don't trust gifting and they must have to recoup the money elsewhere and it won't be at my expense. Businesses really need to catch on to this, especially when an influencer is behaving unethically anyway and the trust between them and their subs is dwindling.

Reactions: 5
Looks like that woman from Poland is never getting her money. God forbid Donna pays for anything before it arrives
AD02C941-0B2F-4AC9-B0A5-625FEEE1D7DE.jpeg

Supporting another small local business....or sorry my mistake, someone from Poland who you pay upfront. Am I just too judgemental these days, but that just sounds like a scam waiting to happen? Also, why is is sharing with everyone else the details to order before she even receives her beds to see 1st if they arrive and 2nd their quality? Most of her followers are hinchers so are going to be gullible enough to just go ok ahead an order without thinking.

Reactions: 8
Supporting another small local business....or sorry my mistake, someone from Poland who you pay upfront. Am I just too judgemental these days, but that just sounds like a scam waiting to happen? Also, why is is sharing with everyone else the details to order before she even receives her beds to see 1st if they arrive and 2nd their quality? Most of her followers are hinchers so are going to be gullible enough to just go ok ahead an order without thinking.
because she wants to tell the bed people that she referred x many people to buy beds based off her Instagram review. That way she can persuade the doll to give her the beds for free, after she receives them and hasn’t yet paid.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.