Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's hateful, nasty and vindictive.

Only recently a friend told me how she contacted her over a handmade personalized item.

My friend said she'd make her one but there was a waiting list as she had a lot of orders to get through (christmas) so she wouldn't have it for a few weeks.

She went mad, saying friend had let her down and that her child would be so disappointed not to have said item.

Thankfully friend stuck to her guns and didn't sent anything. Imagine someone looking something not only for free, but ahead of paying customers!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's hateful, nasty and vindictive.

Only recently a friend told me how she contacted her over a handmade personalized item.

My friend said she'd make her one but there was a waiting list as she had a lot of orders to get through (christmas) so she wouldn't have it for a few weeks.

She went mad, saying friend had let her down and that her child would be so disappointed not to have said item.

Thankfully friend stuck to her guns and didn't sent anything. Imagine someone looking something not only for free, but ahead of paying customers!!
Her Behaviour is seriously shocking who the fxxk does she actually think she .she treats people like tit
Look at that lady she had in doing murals in the house and in a matter of weeks she had painted over them
Northern Ireland is a small place hopefully wont be long until everyone sees through her!

Reactions: 9
I had stopped following her before this anyway but we had a group FT one evening and got chatting about her.

Friend admitted this and said she felt so bad for letting the child down, we soon told her to wise up!! Look at the mural girl, sure didn't she paint over her work??

Her Behaviour is seriously shocking who the fxxk does she actually think she .she treats people like tit
Look at that lady she had in doing murals in the house and in a matter of weeks she had painted over them
Northern Ireland is a small place hopefully wont be long until everyone sees through her!

Snap!

Reactions: 2
I was just going to say the mural, that must have been up only a matter of weeks. I haven't followed her for donkeys but I'm sure the place is unrecognisable again. Why has she that table and chairs for sale, I bloody hope that wasn't gifted.

Reactions: 1
I had stopped following her before this anyway but we had a group FT one evening and got chatting about her.

Friend admitted this and said she felt so bad for letting the child down, we soon told her to wise up!! Look at the mural girl, sure didn't she paint over her work??

Snap!
I felt so bad for that lady , I feel bad for anyone that comes into contact with her and sending her son out to the door to say she is not at home because she dosent want to pay for something, she is a scumbag

I was just going to say the mural, that must have been up only a matter of weeks. I haven't followed her for donkeys but I'm sure the place is unrecognisable again. Why has she that table and chairs for sale, I bloody hope that wasn't gifted.
She said at the time it wasnt gifted but she did some amount of story's on it tagging the company loads ,girls have new beds coming tomorrow and she desperately needs to sell the ones they have now

Reactions: 3
Does she knock around with any influencers?
She went shopping with one to buy shelves around Christmas time? I can't think who it was thought but I remember them sharing on each others stories.

She's also always tagging an account related to an autistic child (LLGL)and made a big deal of buying him buns when he got 5k followers. (Though they were likely gifted coming to think about it!)

I haven't followed her in months mind you so maybe she doesn't tag that account as much.

Fountain lane on insta has just confirmed it’s Miss Donna conwoman todd 🙈

Donna posted a story about show casing “small businesses tomorrow”

An now Fountain Lane has put a post up about it

• Haha
Is this the lady who appears to be super organised but when you look closely at her kitchen cupboards, it's only the front row that is tidy, everything else is shoved in the background? 🤔🙄

Reactions: 4
Is this the lady who appears to be super organised but when you look closely at her kitchen cupboards, it's only the front row that is tidy, everything else is shoved in the background? 🤔🙄
I dunno, her house looks super super tidy to me. Almost too tidy, I'm immediately suspicious cos its not normal.

She hadn’t blocked FL at all over the past 48 hrs but has now blocked her since FL called her out for now all of a sudden deciding to give small businesses airtime.... she put up that horrific excuse for not being on the past day or two lol sob Story again. It’s karma she’s coming down with

Whats the taxman in reference too. Honestly I'm thick at the minute.
Suppose to declare tax on all gifts if working as an influencer! She has deleted loads of grids posts it seems so she is hiding all the evidence of the money and gifts she’s got and not declared

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Does she knock around with any influencers?
She has tried to buy a few, remember the night she had the cancer focus thing (raised about £10, makeup was done with a cement mixer even though she’s oh so natural) bought loads of shite, invited the likes of the Syngle girl, none of them r anywhere to be seen, obviously caught on to the scumbag

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everyone should start tagging stacey Solomon in fountain lanes post... Donna would tit herself 🤣🤣

She has tried to buy a few, remember the night she had the cancer focus thing (raised about £10, makeup was done with a cement mixer even though she’s oh so natural) bought loads of shite, invited the likes of the Syngle girl, none of them r anywhere to be seen, obviously caught on to the scumbag
Who else was there that night? I think her and passions and preening had a bit of a to do bit can't remember right.

The Sunday world love a story like this. Is FL saying she deleted a lot of grid posts that showed her working with brands etc?

Everyone should start tagging stacey Solomon in fountain lanes post... Donna would tit herself 🤣🤣

Who else was there that night? I think her and passions and preening had a bit of a to do bit can't remember right.
Vague recollections that Shane Mulgrew PT was there and may have agreed to train Mrs H?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.