Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....."and no, that's not my car" - so she does come on here and read about herself! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😱 if ever the phrase mutton dressed as lamb was more appropriate!! What age does she think she is?! She's dressing like teenagers will be dressed at planet love! And tits out everywhere!

Reactions: 7
Might explain how she pays her bills 🤣

In all seriousness she's the second person I have seen this week with pigtails- like seriously you are too old stop trying to bring these back 🤣

Reactions: 4
Screenshot?
Ah I wish I had screenshotted it earlier cause now she's deleted it! She had her hair up in 2 pig tails on top of her head, with a luminous yellow outfit of short shorts and this cross over type top with her boobs right out, nipples were covered but everything else out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s going to dance at it….earn a few quid for Christmas!!

Ah I wish I had screenshotted it earlier cause now she's deleted it! She had her hair up in 2 pig tails on top of her head, with a luminous yellow outfit of short shorts and this cross over type top with her boobs right out, nipples were covered but everything else out!
Ah no doubt they’ll accidentally fall out for an extra fiver before the nights out

Attachments

• Haha
Maybe she’s going to dance at it….earn a few quid for Christmas!!

Ah no doubt they’ll accidentally fall out for an extra fiver before the nights out
This isn't the going out outfit! I'm raging I never took a screenshot earlier!

So hursts let her test drive them cars for days at a time likely under the understanding that she would review each car and give them exposure... o far we have had 1 £24,000 mokka 🙄 sooooooo relatable there ye twit ✌

I can only assume the poll is covering her boobs area for a reason
I have a son roughly the same age as her boys and holy duck i can imagine how embarrassed he would be if i dressed like that. As for the pigtails shes, they stop being cute after the toddler stage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It annoys me the way she edits her videos all jumpy 🤦‍♀️
Exactly, how hard would it to be to record saying those few sentences in 1 take like every other instagrammer out there?! But she has to record like 3 words at a time and then join the videos together 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She promotes fake tan but also has spoken about visiting sun beds/ local tanning salons so which is it Donna?

Is this a joke? She lets on she’s minted yet she only seems to have one uniform for Chloe? Wonder how exhausted she would feel if she was actually doing a full time job, keeping a house and sorting loads of kids!! I didn’t think putting fake tan on or running to sun beds was so tiring……or maybe she’s just forgotten about the come down after a weekend of partying!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this a joke? She lets on she’s minted yet she only seems to have one uniform for Chloe? Wonder how exhausted she would feel if she was actually doing a full time job, keeping a house and sorting loads of kids!! I didn’t think putting fake tan on or running to sun beds was so tiring……or maybe she’s just forgotten about the come down after a weekend of partying!
I’m not houseproud in the slightest but I would have thought someone who was would be generally fussy about things like uniforms in the middle of a pandemic especially, you would want to make sure you had two at least to rotate.

Reactions: 4
Contradiction at its finest….she actually doesn’t make any school lunches as the boys make their own and the girls get school dinners and crèche pick up the girls from school some evenings! How stupid is this girl 🤦🏼‍♀️ And how the heck is she exhausted? She doesn’t know she’s living

Reactions: 8
Contradiction at its finest….she actually doesn’t make any school lunches as the boys make their own and the girls get school dinners and crèche pick up the girls from school some evenings! How stupid is this girl 🤦🏼‍♀️ And how the heck is she exhausted? She doesn’t know she’s living
Surely the wee one wouldn’t be yet they usually don’t start that until October after settling in ends 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.