Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I always get asked how organised….”

bullshit! Who actually cares enough to send her a message about her girils (yep, that’s how she pronounces it) wardrobe 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was proper eye bleeping herself in the mirror in the gym gear this morning. Wonder did she buy this stuff but hoping for the next lot freeeeeee. Because let's face it, that what she wants in life. Kind of like 1 of her idols Hinch. I was looking at the kitchen accessories on the 100k Post and so many of them copied from Hinch. 2 twats from the same cloth only Donna hasn't made it at big as hinch. But hinch is on the down turn now 👍👍

She was proper eye bleeping herself in the mirror in the gym gear this morning. Wonder did she buy this stuff but hoping for the next lot freeeeeee. Because let's face it, that what she wants in life. Kind of like 1 of her idols Hinch. I was looking at the kitchen accessories on the 100k Post and so many of them copied from Hinch. 2 twats from the same cloth only Donna hasn't made it at big as hinch. But hinch is on the down turn now 👍👍
I have read the posts on here about mrs hinch and they’re an eye opener…..she’s also said she wants to go to”northern island” in her new camper van, no doubt her and DL will be doing a collab or something 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine! What would you do DL? Resort back to the old fashioned shop lifting rather than doing it on Instagram? Or maybe you'd have to get a real job like the rest of us? Can't see that though, just continue with all the benefits and robbing poor Carl 😏

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine! What would you do DL? Resort back to the old fashioned shop lifting rather than doing it on Instagram? Or maybe you'd have to get a real job like the rest of us? Can't see that though, just continue with all the benefits and robbing poor Carl 😏
I was hoping everyone would go back to 0 followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hunch and SS wpuld be bankrupt buying all her bots again and Donna would have a major meltdown and end up robbing a bank to buy her followers again.

• Haha
A real job, you’re hilarious lol as if she even knows the meaning of a real job. She’d be walking out of Tesco with her trolly filled to the brim with hinch stuff, bypassing the tills!

• Haha
Poor Donna....her whole world fell apart when SM collapsed last night😢😢😢. Spend that time playing with your kids, not shouting at 02. Get a REAL life Donna!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor Donna....her whole world fell apart when SM collapsed last night😢😢😢. Spend that time playing with your kids, not shouting at 02. Get a REAL life Donna!!
What is she like 🙈 I hardly noticed, you know with being at work and then cooking and cleaning up after! I wonder how she survived the 6 hours 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I could laugh at her "obviously the woman on tv doesn't run a business or is not an influencer".....neither do you Donna! Neither are you! Wake up!! 😂

• Heart
Why she feels the need to post a photo of her sick daughter in bed.....we don’t want to know Donna 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why she feels the need to post a photo of her sick daughter in bed.....we don’t want to know Donna 😡
So she can get presents sent to her, Christmas is coming and the more freebies she can get the better!!

So she can get presents sent to her, Christmas is coming and the more freebies she can get the better!!
That’s exactly it and hoping for a freebie for herself for having to take a day off from being an influencer, all for the gram.
Also I wonder how many time she’s used that sushi rice in her organised cupboard 😂 such bull

For a person so reliant on social media and after having a tit fit over the "great 6hr blackout" last week. She hasn't been on all week. Well apart from flaunting her poorly kid on the gram and bumming up a car wash in castle Court. Maybe it was for a freebie and they wouldn't accept a sexual favour in return for a wash n wax 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
For a person so reliant on social media and after having a tit fit over the "great 6hr blackout" last week. She hasn't been on all week. Well apart from flaunting her poorly kid on the gram and bumming up a car wash in castle Court. Maybe it was for a freebie and they wouldn't accept a sexual favour in return for a wash n wax 🤷‍♀️🤣
What I found funny about that post was, she ALWAYS gets her car cleaned there…..has she not had a car for only a month or two? Also did she not used to work with castle court? What happened there? The girl really does think she is something 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
What’s the first thing you should do when your kids are sick? Go to a yoga retreat then moan about how it didn’t “fix” you 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hopefully she gets sent a new hot tub or something though to cheer her up 🤞🏻

• Haha
Literally every time she gets the cold, she posts she has the flu. And every time I correct her that she doesn't have the flu, she has the cold, or who knows, maybe Covid. I would put money on it she has never had the flu. If she did, she wouldn't be fit to be posting on Instagram. It is one of my biggest pet hates when people say they have the flu when they don't! As an NHS worker, I've seen plenty of people with the actual flu, unfortunately they're normally ventilated in ICU not hosting a pity party on Instagram 😡

Reactions: 7
Nice to see she's out and about now picking up her immune booster. Dont worry about waiting for your PCR to come back or anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.