Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Car seat off Facebook? Shouldn’t used second hand car seats, should we?
A lot of people do as they’re just so expensive. As long they’ve never been involved in an accident, but then you do have to trust the seller is telling the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That dental practice are a bunch of cowboys 🤣 wouldn’t give them a penny, and definitely won’t be giving them anything after that dose is been given free things
😂 she sounds like the perfect customer for them then haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her and about three others all getting freebies 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I've saw quite a few of these bloggers there over the last couple of months, all getting freebies. Denise Curran got composite bonding and said it would cost £400 per tooth 😲 but she got it free, as have all the rest of these instahuns. Now the resident insta criminal is getting hers free too. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that when I see these businesses giving away free expensive things to bloggers, it doesn't advertise their business to me. It puts them on my list of places I won't be spending any money. Why should I pay extra to make up all the freebies they give away to grabbers who would advertise a steaming pile of 💩 if they made a £1 from it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Julie sitting there with whitening strips on? Professional whitening is normally trays and gel isn’t it? Have never heard of anyone getting strips from a dentist.

Sorry thought I’d put that on Julie’s thread 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Managed to get blocked for telling her its unsafe to be promoting buying 2nd car seats. Totally dangerous to not be giving safe and true facts on how to buy a 2nd car seat if you really must buy one.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Managed to get blocked for telling her its unsafe to be promoting buying 2nd car seats. Totally dangerous to not be giving safe and true facts on how to buy a 2nd car seat if you really must buy one.
You and half the country is blocked now, and her followers have some how magically jumped up to 102k 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Is she taking demo cars from this car dealer to get round the country with no intention of buying because in my experience you know the type of car you’re after I’ve never known anyone to drive as many demo models.

Reactions: 7
Oh I wonder why sienna and £stretcher, and many other posts have been deleted and a lot of people unfollowed 🤔

Did she not say she wasn't going to be accepting gifted items after the whole fountain lane saga!

Oh I wonder why sienna and £stretcher, and many other posts have been deleted and a lot of people unfollowed 🤔
I can still see that but wasn't it £stretcher she stole from? 🥴🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.