Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was invited to Paulton's Park free? How? - cos they know her like?? 😂
She was clearly on the beg again. What kind of warped mind spends £2k just to get a £220 freebie. Lost the actual plot!! Those 2 wee girls are gonna grow up just as troubled as their mum. No life lessons being learnt there. Sad for them 😔

Reactions: 9
She was invited to Paulton's Park free? How? - cos they know her like?? 😂
She was clearly on the beg again. What kind of warped mind spends £2k just to get a £220 freebie. Lost the actual plot!! Those 2 wee girls are gonna grow up just as troubled as their mum. No life lessons being learnt there. Sad for them 😔
Where was she? I honestly can’t listen to her. Obviously begged for tickets, prob thought she would get the whole trip free when they seen she was a celeb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Post deleted and reposted again, fingers crossed she gets more likes on it today than yesterday 🤞🏻

• Haha
And its gone again 😂
Imagine living your life so concerned about how many likes you get on Instagram? Feeling you have to delete a post with pictures of your children just cause they didn't get the validation you wanted from thousands of people you don't know nor never will? That's a sad existence to live 😔 Terrible example to be giving your children too, making them believe what strangers think is more important than having memories of your holiday 😢

Reactions: 11
Imagine living your life so concerned about how many likes you get on Instagram? Feeling you have to delete a post with pictures of your children just cause they didn't get the validation you wanted from thousands of people you don't know nor never will? That's a sad existence to live 😔 Terrible example to be giving your children too, making them believe what strangers think is more important than having memories of your holiday 😢
Social media is a strange place isn’t it. I feel wick posting now on my page coz really who cares where I am or what I’m doing and that’s on a private account. The lack of safe guarding on a public account makes me shudder!

I suppose she’s lived so long as the town scumbag with all her criminal on going’s she prob now does feel like she is something and enjoys every like and comment 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would say it’s like an addiction to her the feeling of belonging or something. Getting very deep here for a Monday morning 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why would anyone straighten a 3 year old hair......bloody disgrace 😡

Reactions: 7
Another PR stay. Nearly missed the small print! Pays for nothin. Achieves little. Good luck to her when the smokescreen drops.

Reactions: 4
Another PR stay. Nearly missed the small print! Pays for nothin. Achieves little. Good luck to her when the smokescreen drops.
Whatever happened to not accepting anymore gifted items!? Does she not know that gifted/PR stay/PR drop etc are all the same thing?

Reactions: 5
How long before the happy family photo is taken down 🤔
She looks rough as in that photo, and she's def put the pounds on over the summer ... definitely doesn't age too well. Looks like her wee drug fuelled party life has caught up on her ... shocking looking for someone so young

😂😂 rocking up to these places in a top of the range test drive car :rolleyes:...who's she trying to kid?? The same pics were taken at the school - here's my car - whoops sorry - here's my kids first days at school. What number test drive car are we on now? She's trying to get round town & country before they cop on to her or she loses her licence again for a "careless" error/era:unsure:. Uneducated twit! :ROFLMAO:. Don't get a car - get a life!

• Heart
Aw she does chat some shite “it felt like I was driving with a driving instructor” 🤦🏼‍♀️

and the post of Siennas birthday is gone…..or was it of peppa land? Either way, they’re gone 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.