Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What work is she actually doing?
going the job office doesn’t count 😒
Liar can’t really say I send girls school & crèche so I can go round businesses trying get freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And now she’s away for her free wash and blow dry……she’s really annoying me today lol

Reactions: 2
And now she’s away for her free wash and blow dry……she’s really annoying me today lol
Who in the right mind uses her to promote their hairdressing salon. She looks like she’s bleached her hair to straw 🤦‍♀️ Good ad, love it

Who in the right mind uses her to promote their hairdressing salon. She looks like she’s bleached her hair to straw 🤦‍♀️ Good ad, love it
That did not look like a professional job! Definitely wouldn’t encourage me to go to them! Donna looks as rough in that video 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That did not look like a professional job! Definitely wouldn’t encourage me to go to them! Donna looks as rough in that video 😬
That's because she is rough as. I'm sure if she was natural, without the lip fillers, all the bottox, no boob job and toned down hair, she would look much better 🤷‍♀️

I follow the girl that owns that salon and she seems to have a good name for herself, so I honestly don’t know why she’s using mrsfuzzyhairineedattentiontosurviveproud_ to promote her stuff

• Haha
Of course you'll be back to polo dolls or whatever the fc it's called cos you don't just take one freebie - you rape every company who is silly enough to take a twit like you on. If this salon had a good name for itself it certainly doesn't now. Otherwise - shame on you Todd for not wearing a mask for close contact services, disgusting! No doubt you have the excuse tho that you'd hyperventilate and have a panic attack 😴💤😴🙄🙄

She’s a bit old for an 18th birthday party....mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind 🤣

• Haha
....yeah can't keep up with all her social events yet she's ssssssoooo busy with her 2 girls lunches, uniforms (which we all do with 2 plus kids while holding down a real job) that, she's had zero motivation this week?! She lives on the edge, she can't even remember what she said yesterday 🙈. Oh I'd love to grab her by those 2 pigtails 😠

• Haha
Why the duck is she in Sprucefield. Lime it has jo more shops than she has around her ffs. And another blatant beg for a deal or freebie from hursts 🤮

Reactions: 1
Won’t be buying Persil anymore now that she’s in paid partnership with them. Do these big companies not realise who they’re dealing with??

Reactions: 1
Very much dramatising everyday life…..wonder when she’s going to squeeze in all this work she does while she cleans all day

Did she ever ever review the other cars Charles Hurst let her test drive? Hopefully, Hurst realised what a con artist she really is.

Did she ever ever review the other cars Charles Hurst let her test drive? Hopefully, Hurst realised what a con artist she really is.
Funny I was thinking this myself, never seen anything but bless her, she’s so so busy!

• Haha
She’s driving about in an aul Leon with the R plates up so maybe she’s decided it’s not worth doing the review if they aren’t just going to hand her a car. Or perhaps still negotiating. More fool them if she gets one.

• Haha
Why has she posted the same question box as she did earlier in the week? Asking what people want to know about her and saying there's a reason why she's asking?! Did noone ask you anything DL?! We all know if someone asks a question about Carl she will say NOYB 🤔 Why encourage questions if we know you won't answer them? Oh yes, all for engagement 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably cos no one spoke on this for a while and she thought maybe everyone liked her for 5

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.