Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would sincerely like to think no car dealership would enter into a collaboration or anything with someone who previously lost their driving license!!!

Reactions: 4
I’d say it’s a case of oh look at me, I’m getting you custom, please give me a car!
Not sure if they’d be stupid enough to fall for it though

Reactions: 1
OMG , her hair 🤮🤮
Why does she talk out of the side of her mouth?
That filter definitely did her no favours at all

she Should tell us all what she drove before with her teenage boys, toddler seat and booster seat….oh wait….🙄

• Haha
Surely she could tell that the car wouldn’t accommodate all her kids before she took it for a 3 day test drive !!! How could she review cars.....she’s no Jeremy clarkeson 🤣
I’d recommend a hi-ace van or a Ford transit van, would suit her to a T 🤣🤣

• Haha
Surely she could tell that the car wouldn’t accommodate all her kids before she took it for a 3 day test drive !!! How could she review cars.....she’s no Jeremy clarkeson 🤣
I’d recommend a hi-ace van or a Ford transit van, would suit her to a T 🤣🤣
Plenty of room for stolen goods also

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More to the point, has she even done her test again to be allowed to test drive these cars, plus, I wouldn’t want to be pricing insurance for anything, even a 1litre corsa with her history…..unless maybe that’s a gift/collab too 🙄

Reactions: 2
More to the point, has she even done her test again to be allowed to test drive these cars, plus, I wouldn’t want to be pricing insurance for anything, even a 1litre corsa with her history…..unless maybe that’s a gift/collab too 🙄
What did she loose her license for?

The new car she’s test driving looks same size as last one and she said it wouldn’t fit all the kids in so why test drive it, is she holding out for a land rover discovery??

The new car she’s test driving looks same size as last one and she said it wouldn’t fit all the kids in so why test drive it, is she holding out for a land rover discovery??
L

Last edited:
She was test driving a DS 7 E-tense with DS Automobiles at Charles Hurst Boucher :mad: You would think they would research who they are getting to promote their brand

She was test driving a DS 7 E-tense with DS Automobiles at Charles Hurst Boucher :mad: You would think they would research who they are getting to promote their brand
I got the vibe she was doing this off her own accord rather than an ad. Them big car places have demo cars for the new models they’re prob as confused as us as to what it’s all about 😂

Maybe she thought it was her turn to drive, so she’s picking up a different friend per day to go for laps 🙄

Did I miss something or why is she painting the girls wall again?
It really isn't normal , all them small businesses that give her the wall art/paintings for free it's like she is sticking two fingers up to them .
She is vile

It really isn't normal , all them small businesses that give her the wall art/paintings for free it's like she is sticking two fingers up to them .
She is vile
I was thinking exactly the same! The girl has no manners!!

Reactions: 5
I was thinking exactly the same! The girl has no manners!!
Is this the third time? I almost feel sorry for her, imagine sitting in your home and not being able to settle at all, it’s not normal to get on like that, always thinking or needing something needs done. Houses should be lived in

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.