Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was my first thought too. Although more likely he's left her! Why would she leave him when he's the endless bank. Maybe he's wised up to her spending and can't be bothered any more. Wouldn't blame him!
That was my first thought too. Although more likely he's left her! Why would she leave him when he's the endless bank. Maybe he's wised up to her spending and can't be bothered any more. Wouldn't blame him!
Maybe she has, apparently he works overseas and makes the most of his time there if you know what I mean.....
But who knows everyone gossips about her now and the possibilities for that post are endless

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe she has, apparently he works overseas and makes the most of his time there if you know what I mean.....
But who knows everyone gossips about her now and the possibilities for that post are endless
Well if that is true about him playing away from home, noone deserves that, not even DL. Here's me feeling sorry for her 🤪 only if it's true though 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Funny I wondered the same….did she use this sob story to get the freebies from Homebase

And now this evening, more previously gifted idems for sale. A desk, which according to the website where it's from, all pieces are made to order. And then a bookcase and toybox the girls had. She has absolutely no shame. It really is just like shoplifting in the online equivalent. If only all businesses could know before they get duped by her too. Makes me so angry 😠😡

Reactions: 7
Am I seeing things, and genuinely not meaning to be hateful towards her appearance but is her top lip bigger on one side 🤔

I’m also not sure what she was trying to do with her hair but it’s awful.

anyone going to IKEA on Sunday for an autograph?

Last edited:
  • Haha
So her child was sick, who wants to hear about Siennas vomiting???? We’ve all been there, such a pile of moaning 😡

So her child was sick, who wants to hear about Siennas vomiting???? We’ve all been there, such a pile of moaning 😡
It’s not the first time she’s mentioned how she hates the beds….here’s hoping someone sends the poor girl some easy to manage beds for free!!

• Haha
So Chloe had a party in her belly🎉🎉.....wasn’t that when Donna was in jail ???

Never post on this thread more hinch but after today & the kitchen organisational & the bunk beds 😒🙄 pure turned
How the hell does she get the money what dues she actually work as

Them new Mokka’s are about 26k
Charles Hurst better not be #gifting or #collab with her! I'm sick of her being gifted everything and taking total advantage of businesses who don't know her history. On a side note, I see she has reached 100k followers! I call bingo for a competition 😆

Charles Hurst better not be #gifting or #collab with her! I'm sick of her being gifted everything and taking total advantage of businesses who don't know her history. On a side note, I see she has reached 100k followers! I call bingo for a competition 😆
Will anyone receive the prize though that is the question lol. How in the name of all that is holy is she getting away with it 🙈🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.