Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that’s all we need Donna being able to drive, there won’t be a company she won’t drive to til get free stuff. Maybe she will try some of the local driving instructors for free lessons 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Why are Donnas girls always in a hallmark type photo. Picture perfect holding hands and posing? She’s such a control freak 😡
Having the child pose beside the hose for safety advice was the biggest laugh 🙈 who does that!!

God that’s all we need Donna being able to drive, there won’t be a company she won’t drive to til get free stuff. Maybe she will try some of the local driving instructors for free lessons 🤣🤣🤣
Oh I wonder what it is

So these companies who gift her things not check backgrounds? Because I am really gonna buy something a convicted shoplifter who is besties with a drug mule recommends, not, homebase can shove their lawnmowers and pressure washers where the sun don't shine 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder did she mean era or actually mean error. All very weird lol
Yes I thought the same era not error 😀

Or get a new car 🚗

So these companies who gift her things not check backgrounds? Because I am really gonna buy something a convicted shoplifter who is besties with a drug mule recommends, not, homebase can shove their lawnmowers and pressure washers where the sun don't shine 😂
Totally 👍👍

“Turn your head girls and look at the sun….what odds if you damage your eyes….mama needs likes!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s very much copied the folding lady with her folding techniques 🤦🏼‍♀️ Actually, is anything she does her own ideas?

Does anyone else get annoyed by her seriously over edited ads she does? Why can she not just talk about something in a video instead of the video being interjected multiple times through a single sentence?! Maybe it's just because it's her but it really gets on my wick! Also why does a 5/6 year old need a phone?!

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s left the man 🤷🏻‍♀️
That was my first thought too. Although more likely he's left her! Why would she leave him when he's the endless bank. Maybe he's wised up to her spending and can't be bothered any more. Wouldn't blame him!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.