Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He gives me the creeps - cheated on his absolutely stunning singer/song writer girlfriend with a teenage girl in the gym they both worked in- they played house for a while but now it’s all over too
Makes my skin crawl 🤮
Talks the biggest load of BS, has no qualifications or life experiences to be able to talk the way he does. Just loves the sound of his own voice. He’s back home playing football for his club after storming out 7 years ago cos they didn’t appreciate his brilliance.....I certainly wouldn’t have had him back, he’s a laughing stock around home 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s some sort of life coach now? 🙄 I think he really led his ex on, the singer, she was talking about engagement rings and then all of a sudden it’s over and he’s with someone else. Thinks he’s God gift.

Reactions: 3
He’s some sort of life coach now? 🙄 I think he really led his ex on, the singer, she was talking about engagement rings and then all of a sudden it’s over and he’s with someone else. Thinks he’s God gift.
Lead her on, sure…fact is he cheated on her with the very young very pretty PT in the gym he was working in. It was all sunshine and rainbows until it suddenly ended. I suspect said young and pretty PT started doing too well for herself and slimy Shane couldn’t handle it. Same as with Niamh. It’s Shane Mulgrew’s world folks and we are just living in it

Also to add Donna was hanging out of him for a while too, I’m almost sure he was at her blogger wkd party

Reactions: 1
Lead her on, sure…fact is he cheated on her with the very young very pretty PT in the gym he was working in. It was all sunshine and rainbows until it suddenly ended. I suspect said young and pretty PT started doing too well for herself and slimy Shane couldn’t handle it. Same as with Niamh. It’s Shane Mulgrew’s world folks and we are just living in it

Also to add Donna was hanging out of him for a while too, I’m almost sure he was at her blogger wkd party
Ffs I heard why him and the young pt split up but I don’t know how reliable the gossip was. I really want to say but I feel like it would be awful for me to do if it weren’t true because it’s actually pretty big, I thought someone else would’ve mentioned it 🤷‍♀️

Yes he was definitely at her blogger thing. God knows why.

Ffs I heard why him and the young pt split up but I don’t know how reliable the gossip was. I really want to say but I feel like it would be awful for me to do if it weren’t true because it’s actually pretty big, I thought someone else would’ve mentioned it 🤷‍♀️
Tattle rules say you have to spill the tea 😉 ☕ I haven’t heard anything, I figured maybe her family had a word.She’s a beautiful looking girl.

Reactions: 4
She got a lucky escape, I see she’s all loved up with a new man. Good on her 😀

I heard the same thing .....maybe that’s why he left ballinascreen football club???? It was big talk there !!!!

I wonder what Donna Todd neighbours think of her at Maloon Crescent, Cookstown…..the number of her house is clearly on Instagram…..doesn’t she worry about safety 🙄

• Heart
I wonder what Donna Todd neighbours think of her at Maloon Crescent, Cookstown…..the number of her house is clearly on Instagram…..doesn’t she worry about safety 🙄
I doubt it, I’m sure she’s given her address to many who has gifted her also.

Who on earth is buying her discarded freebies?? Do they not realise she didn't pay for any of that stuff? There she goes shafting more companies and the normal person. Selling on her gifted items is a new low but Donna can stoop to the dregs. Gullible the person who has bought anything from her.

Reactions: 5
And what happened to the competition she was running to win accomadation in those apartments in cookstown. Its disappeared off her grid this has happened a few times now

Reactions: 2
And what happened to the competition she was running to win accomadation in those apartments in cookstown. Its disappeared off her grid this has happened a few times now
I genuinely don't understand how she gets away with it. She has done it so so many times.

Somebody bailed out of collecting the picnic table. Obviously on this realising they were being taken for a ride! 🙈

Anyone see the shoplifting alert in Dungannon? I wonder is Donna doing the rounds today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How is she at 98k when she has the majority of NI blocked?
Stacey Solomon followers from the time she shared that soap tap that are probably mostly England based.
Also notice on her competitions that’s are for NI getaways not many share it considering the 98k following so must be based elsewhere. It’s the same as the likes of that moneymum page, she must also be a paranoid wreak, I followed her and she followed me straight back and then unfollowed 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Why are Donnas girls always in a hallmark type photo. Picture perfect holding hands and posing? She’s such a control freak 😡

Why are Donnas girls always in a hallmark type photo. Picture perfect holding hands and posing? She’s such a control freak 😡
Because she’s trying her very hardest to be recognised by river island or next 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.