Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's all over the place...who is her target audience?
Portraying wholesome family holidays, her little 3 or 4yr old being cute (but fed what to say 🤨), being a good little housewife keeping her house lovely and tidy - then posing beside what looks like a strippers pole and an image that looks like its from Amsterdam.
🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see the bath salts collaboration has been scrubbed from the grid and has been taken off sale with the business
Bet she hasn't addressed it.

Yep I just looked Helen up and she is absolutely correct with everything she’s saying 👍
The thing that stood out to me was the dramatisation of it. Bits added for dramatic effect and her narrative stating her life in Aughnacloy was shite. Came across very low budget and just look at me look at me. No flipping need. Rural Ireland this rural Ireland that. Flip me she didn't live on the bog like.

Reactions: 3
Bet she hasn't addressed it.

The thing that stood out to me was the dramatisation of it. Bits added for dramatic effect and her narrative stating her life in Aughnacloy was shite. Came across very low budget and just look at me look at me. No flipping need. Rural Ireland this rural Ireland that. Flip me she didn't live on the bog like.
It shouldn’t be allowed…..it makes a mockery of the justice system and her punishment for her drugs crime. I only realised about Donna’s crime record after she put up McCollum photo on her Instagram and like usually goes with like so I started digging 🙈😂

Green luxury retreats is over £500 a night.
She hardly paid for it did she?
And if it was a freebie...she really didnt even try to sell it to her followers.

Reactions: 1
Green luxury retreats is over £500 a night.
She hardly paid for it did she?
And if it was a freebie...she really didnt even try to sell it to her followers.
Apparently she’s going to post more along with a few competitions….of course she got it for free!!

• Wow
Is Donna’s 2 daughters by the same father?
Nope there not the oldest daughter is to some foreign national in dungannon, who I think is in jail. An when he was sent to jail, Donna had an affair with a married man who was her pt

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Nope there not the oldest daughter is to some foreign national in dungannon, who I think is in jail. An when he was sent to jail, Donna had an affair with a married man who was her pt
So the married man is her current partner?

So the Karl guy was married when they met?

Is Carl McAllister Chloe’s dad? 🙈🤣

Seems like Donna is a criminal and a home wrecker
Do you know him? Just looked him up on Facebook there and he has a birthday message on there to Chloe calling her Chloe McAllister so yeah he must be her Dad.

Do you know him? Just looked him up on Facebook there and he has a birthday message on there to Chloe calling her Chloe McAllister so yeah he must be her Dad.
No don’t know them at all….that’s why I’m asking here 🤣

For the super sleuths on here...check out Social Blade. Detailed stats on all insta accounts ... shows followers gained & lost & media uploaded and deleted. Dates too 🧐

• Heart
Has anyone else noticed, her post count never goes over 130? She deleted 2 today to post 2

Reactions: 2
And now her posts have jumped from 127 to 149 and she’s only posted 1 or 2 things….I don’t get it

• Haha
Does anyone know Shane Mulgrew, used to be a PT, his followers jumped from approximately 5k to over 16k in less than a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He gives me the creeps - cheated on his absolutely stunning singer/song writer girlfriend with a teenage girl in the gym they both worked in- they played house for a while but now it’s all over too

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.