Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really disagree with some of the things that LLGL does, rewards for no meltdowns and punishments when he has one doesnt sit right with me. Shows a complete lack of understanding of autism imo.
I have to say I like llgl and think the cart is good ovbs it is working what might work for them might not work for other child every child is different

I have to say I like llgl and think the cart is good ovbs it is working what might work for them might not work for other child every child is different
Yeah we will agree to disagree on that. Children learn to cope with things themselves when growing but I don't feel they should be punished for not coping. I do like her though but feel she is pushing to be an insta hun now. Hate that she is friends with Mrs HP.

Reactions: 1
Whether or not kids get vaccinated and she made it quite clear she felt strongly that there was only one right answer. Stay in your lane Donna - although the amount of chemicals she plasters round her house on a daily basis maybe she feels qualified in biochemistry

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder where she is off to today... maybe to congratulate her best pal Stacey in person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So her tan is real....who cares????
She must be lying out every second the sun appears yet she claims she’s so busy working 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Why would you be proud of a tan, she's giving herself a higher risk of skin cancer , and ageing sooner. One minute she's getting fillers for the wrinkles, next thing she's out getting her skin to look like leather. She already looks older than her age. I've seen her in real life with no filter 🤣

Have you ever seen as much contradicting bullsh*t in all your life than she has put up this last day or two? Promoting sunbeds/real tan, next story is promoting fake tan no one can buy apparently. One second she’s enjoying herself while relaxing on a beach, next thing she’s scared and needs a bath? Does she not watch her own stories? And where the heck is her friend that she jumped on a plane to go see?

Why did Donna delete her product collab announcement? She deleted her grid post but is reposting the same ‘I’m so nervous’ crap on her stories 🤣

Reactions: 1
Ffs have you ever heard so much tit in your life!! This girl needs to come off social media now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.