Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post of her on her holidays have been deleted as well as others. Her followers dropped while she was “offline” but have since went back up again, yet who she was following is going up and down something shocking. Now it’s a *hint hint* story, Chloe is turning 3 soon. When will this woman stop, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Hellooo 👋 I normally live in the hinvh threads but u stumbled across Donna's thread today. I've flowed her since last year. I think it was the climbing frame fiasco. Anyway, I never paid kuch attention to her. But one thing that really struck me was the amount of free stuff she got for doing absolutely frig all. She comes across as very elusive regarding her personal life but be very open in other areas and he girls. I wonder if the boys are the ones who have refused to be featured or their dads.

I cant belive how often she has redecorated the kids rooms too. I mean it's not just a wee lick of paint that the rooms get. It's a full on change furniture etc. She's just so unrelatable considering she's not not celeb (unless you call chumming around with that skank that was 1 half of the Peru 2 a celeb)

I also feel sorry for the kids. As much as they ate spoilt with material things, they arent allowed to just be kids and be messy. I love a tidy house but with kids, a tidy home still doesn't mean show house.

The only reason I would belive that she lives as a single mum is because her house is so immaculate. I've never met a man who could live so clinically.

All that shite in her bed would do my bloody head in 🤦‍♀️

You lot have defo opened my eyes to her thats for sure. Thank you ✌

Reactions: 4
Hellooo 👋 I normally live in the hinvh threads but u stumbled across Donna's thread today. I've flowed her since last year. I think it was the climbing frame fiasco. Anyway, I never paid kuch attention to her. But one thing that really struck me was the amount of free stuff she got for doing absolutely frig all. She comes across as very elusive regarding her personal life but be very open in other areas and he girls. I wonder if the boys are the ones who have refused to be featured or their dads.

I cant belive how often she has redecorated the kids rooms too. I mean it's not just a wee lick of paint that the rooms get. It's a full on change furniture etc. She's just so unrelatable considering she's not not celeb (unless you call chumming around with that skank that was 1 half of the Peru 2 a celeb)

I also feel sorry for the kids. As much as they ate spoilt with material things, they arent allowed to just be kids and be messy. I love a tidy house but with kids, a tidy home still doesn't mean show house.

The only reason I would belive that she lives as a single mum is because her house is so immaculate. I've never met a man who could live so clinically.

All that shite in her bed would do my bloody head in 🤦‍♀️

You lot have defo opened my eyes to her thats for sure. Thank you ✌
Definitely not living as a single mum - her partner Carl bankrolls the lifestyle

• Wow
Does she own the house she’s living in? Now she’s thinking of getting an American fridge???? Where’s all the money coming from...just after doing up patio area. Totally NOT relatable....how has she got 90,000 followers???

• Heart
The number of followers has increased dramatically the last few days maybe theyre bought??

Reactions: 2
Does she own the house she’s living in? Now she’s thinking of getting an American fridge???? Where’s all the money coming from...just after doing up patio area. Totally NOT relatable....how has she got 90,000 followers???
Nope, she claims single mother benefits to get rent money, Carl owns the house and pays the mortgage, clear so see - a lot of people do this and then look down their nose at others who pay bills honestly lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That American Fridge Freezer mention is a classic grabby instahun technique of putting the feelers out to get a free one.

Shall we start taking bets if its 1) gifted 2) collab 3) pr product 4) bought with her own ££ ?

• Haha
Nope, she claims single mother benefits to get rent money, Carl owns the house and pays the mortgage, clear so see - a lot of people do this and then look down their nose at others who pay bills honestly lol
I do think its strange the way she is very cagey about her personal life but kids are all over the gram. But considering shes quite well known its very risky pretending shes single when she is with someone and if its true that shes getting housing benefit and her partner is pretending to rent the house to her thats out and out fraud and I really do hope shes caught if thats the case. All those gifted items have to be declared to the tax man

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s ways of upping your followers on Instagram without paying for them, but they can be removed again just as quick hence why hers go up and down like a yo yo sometimes.

its very obviously she’s looking free stuff, new fridge, fake grass, presents for her kids birthday.

and now she has her own range of stuff? How? Will the actual public win the prizes or her friends? Last competition was deleted, like all the rest of them.

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to tell her that bicarb and vi egar cancels each other out. Surly if she's giving these tips and demos she should bloody know what works. She's absolutely ridiculous the way she's copying hinch by hoovering the crumbs off the worktop!! Tip them in the bin ya dopey mare 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who are these saddos supposedly messaging her to thank her for her videos of cleaning her manky dishwasher that she supposedly cleans once a month!! 🤥🤥 🤮

Reactions: 1
She just comes across so insincere, it’s clear that the only reason she posts is to make money, and only gives shoutouts with the intention of them shouting out about her back. If she really took this seriously, she’d build up a relationship and trust between her and her followers, the shite she flogs I wouldnt think twice about buying because I know it’s for the coin 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was only a recent follower of MHP and thought to look her up here because I was stunned at the audacity of her materialistic obsession. Even worse that LLGL woman is feeding her obsession with making their kids "pal up". Little does that woman know the negative impact this has on her own account which I will now unfollow due to her connection with this obscene girl. Just shows people can't see past the gram with their self obsessions. Have to ask are they pimping their kids for their accounts? I thought this lady was supposed to be all about promoting good. Now just as guilty as MHP if only by association. But thank you for unmasking yourself. I'll bid you farewell aswell 👋👋

Reactions: 6
I was only a recent follower of MHP and thought to look her up here because I was stunned at the audacity of her materialistic obsession. Even worse that LLGL woman is feeding her obsession with making their kids "pal up". Little does that woman know the negative impact this has on her own account which I will now unfollow due to her connection with this obscene girl. Just shows people can't see past the gram with their self obsessions. Have to ask are they pimping their kids for their accounts? I thought this lady was supposed to be all about promoting good. Now just as guilty as MHP if only by association. But thank you for unmasking yourself. I'll bid you farewell aswell 👋👋
I really disagree with some of the things that LLGL does, rewards for no meltdowns and punishments when he has one doesnt sit right with me. Shows a complete lack of understanding of autism imo.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.