Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The damage is done and she knows it. Her stories are just limping along, nothing special the odd bit of passive aggression but that just confirms what a lot of people already know.

Reactions: 3
Has she been showing her face much on her stories? Or is she still trying to scrap the hair down from her head 🤣 that filter by FL was funny af

I thought she'd have had a PR box from her bestie Stacey Soloman!!!
Every other hun on insta got one so you would think mrs houseproud, who inspires Stacey so much, she even gave her a mention in her book, would have gotten one?!

• Haha
She said today she’s “swamped with work”...doing what????? Begging maybe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said today she’s “swamped with work”...doing what????? Begging maybe 🤣
I know, try having a real, full time job whilst juggling running a house and everything that comes with it. She wouldn't know swamped if it hit her in the face. Sending beggy insta messages all day doesn't make you swamped 🤣

Reactions: 1
The reel of her daughter dropping in her letter to her new school... whyyy did she show the front of the school including it’s name?!
Shocking

Reactions: 6
The reel of her daughter dropping in her letter to her new school... whyyy did she show the front of the school including it’s name?!
Shocking
Im not even religious but I was highly offended that she thinks it hilarious that the child is going to a Catholic primary school and thinks a holy statue is a ghost -

Yes funny a kid saying something like that - the kind of thing you would go home and share with your partner or family

But she didn’t even correct her and say no that’s a statue love ......just that snide wee giggle of hers and continue to film the child and the schools name for the sake of a few likes on the grid.

Oh the irony 😂 my chum just sent me this ... she
put this comment on another NI influencers post talking about content and how things aren’t just free

Does she forget we all know how much of a scabby beggar she is 😂
Floating from one freebie scavenge to another 😂

The actual post talks about brands you enjoy buying from etc and getting the opportunity to then work with them which is a credit to the influencer who posted it. How it’s about getting noticed by brands

Mrs HP on the other hand goes in sweetness and light likes a few posts then hounds for collaboration

478F8B2C-DAC6-4715-BE14-8333C6D7F4F0.jpeg

put this comment on another NI influencers post talking about content and how things aren’t just free

The actual post talks about brands you enjoy buying from etc and getting the opportunity to then work with them which is a credit to the influencer who posted it. How it’s about getting noticed by brands

Mrs HP on the other hand goes in sweetness and light likes a few posts then hounds for collaboration

View attachment 562798
Scabby beggar is correct 😀
Who’s the influencer that she commented on as I might reply to donnas comment?

How has the business gained a free ad when more often than not it is something they have made which has taken time to make as well as supplies and skill. Time and supplies that could have been used on a paying customer. That is not free donna but yet you expect it. She sickens me.

Reactions: 2

View attachment 562798
So she's saying the gift is payment but the ads are free? 🤔 Contradiction no?

The set of her lying in the bath last night 🤮. Anyone suffering from anxiety as she says she is wouldn’t be posing like that!!!! She’s pathetic!

• Heart
Yes she took a break to go away for a break with one of the Peru two and another yummy mummy 😂 that would do ur soul good alright 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know what these bloggers are like if they don’t share something another friend will 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.