Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes like why would you do it for kids that don’t live with you and aren’t going to see it lol
I noticed she’s labelled her new Argos posts as paid partnership now so does that mean not only getting the stuff for free but being paid on top of it? She hasn’t used the paid partnership banner though
Not Mrs Rackley related but why don't these big accounts use the feature, I think you need 50k for it, 1 reason only to hide that they're being paid.

Reactions: 1
The before-and-after photos that she posted of the house - I know in the estate agents photos the kitchen looks little bit dated but I honestly prefer it in that pic! At least it looked lived in!

The before-and-after photos that she posted of the house - I know in the estate agents photos the kitchen looks little bit dated but I honestly prefer it in that pic! At least it looked lived in!
This is what I said, homely and cosy. Looks vile now, so cold and uninviting. Deffo has a ‘do not touch’ vibe. The whole house does. Be scared to sit down it’s so sad. Who wouldn’t want to live somewhere like that!

It's the "gym" photos that make me chuckle. Quite obviously never used. Every other middle aged house wife uses home gym equipment for their true purpose...to dry clothes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's the "gym" photos that make me chuckle. Quite obviously never used. Every other middle aged house wife uses home gym equipment for their true purpose...to dry clothes!!
I’m not so sure.They have both lost quite a lot of weight. If you look back at her pics in the magazines (particularly the Christmas shoots) she has lost loads. Just waiting for the paid partnership with WW/slimming world/whatever to appear. Also think this is behind the new outfit pics - reaching out for compliments. She might be slimmer but she still looks like Shrek to me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m not so sure.They have both lost quite a lot of weight. If you look back at her pics in the magazines (particularly the Christmas shoots) she has lost loads. Just waiting for the paid partnership with WW/slimming world/whatever to appear. Also think this is behind the new outfit pics - reaching out for compliments. She might be slimmer but she still looks like Shrek to me 🤣🤣🤣
I'd unfollowed her as she was doing my head in, I'll have to have a nosy now. 😂😂 she does look like shrek...must be the nose!

Reactions: 2
I'd unfollowed her as she was doing my head in, I'll have to have a nosy now. 😂😂 she does look like shrek...must be the nose!
I don't follow her (or most the big advertisers actually) but pop over occasionally for a nose - excuse the pun! By following these guys I'd be adding to their numbers, which means that they can demand more for their services.....

Reactions: 4
Skinny spread this morning pretty sure this is an ad or gifted as they seem to have been sent to absolutely everybody no hint of it marked as such anywhere though!

Skinny spread this morning pretty sure this is an ad or gifted as they seem to have been sent to absolutely everybody no hint of it marked as such anywhere though!
Let’s face it if she brought it, she wouldn’t have taken a photo of it!
Unless it benefits them financially I highly doubt it would have been shared!
She’s such a stupid boring witch!

Let’s face it if she brought it, she wouldn’t have taken a photo of it!
Unless it benefits them financially I highly doubt it would have been shared!
She’s such a stupid boring witch!
Nope no way why would u take a pic of it next to your breakfast if you weren’t promoting it

Does she keep her first name private? She's requested it's deleted here, but work she's done with Argos show it very clearly by the headline, so I'm confused.

https://www.argos.co.uk/features/mrs-rackley-home-spring-refresh-tips

Refresh your home for spring
By Ebru Rackley (Mrs Rackley Home)

and articles in magazines:
Style at home
About ME I'm ebru rackley, 27, and I work in a university as a student ... I live with my husband andrew rackley, 37, a production manager.

Does she keep her first name private? She's requested it's deleted here, but work she's done with Argos show it very clearly by the headline, so I'm confused.

https://www.argos.co.uk/features/mrs-rackley-home-spring-refresh-tips

Refresh your home for spring
By Ebru Rackley (Mrs Rackley Home)

and articles in magazines:
Style at home
About ME I'm ebru rackley, 27, and I work in a university as a student ... I live with my husband andrew rackley, 37, a production manager.
Also mentioned her name in one of the home magazines

Also mentioned her name in one of the home magazines
Thanks, I'll speak to the other mods about it.

Apparently she's tried to get it removed from argos, presumably unsuccessfully however I've also noticed she's left it on a blog post for years that she knows about and has full control over deleting - so does she really keep it so private?
rackley.jpg

Always thought it was strange how she never mentioned first names. I remember on her husbands birthday, she put signs up saying Happy Birthday Mr Rackley, so odd, my husband would think I’d lost the plot if i referred to him by his surname. Blatantly just for instagram and not actually for him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.