Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk why but it really annoys me that she never uses or reveals her first name. You ain’t that special, you ogre.
Lol her name is easily found when you know her surname and where she works, which she has mentioned on her instagram before. It's Turkish.

I also was in disbelief at the whole kitchen revamp, an absolute sin to rip out that pristine kitchen, just to get a new one for free. And I have also noticed how little she posts now, even in her stories, because every inch of every room in her house is now #ad #gifted #spon #af - I think she hates declaring it.

Reactions: 2
She was really rude to me once, I commented on a photo asking where something was from and her response was 'read the blog post'.
I’ve seen her say that to people of similar before I know they say they get asked the same thing over and over and it must be tiresome but then don’t post if you don’t want questions it’s ur choice to start an interiors account and have it public in the first place x

Reactions: 3
Interesting that the posts slowed down when the new advertising legislation came into force. She is a very successful blagger - virtually all of her home is gifted, a collaboration or 'partnership'. She labels all negativity as jealousy, but needs to realise how dull and unattainable this is for her followers. Carpets, sofas, bathrooms, tiles, showers, soft furnishings, paint, wallpaper, the list is endless. We could all have a great place if the fixtures fittings and accessories get delivered for free.
I’ve noticed this on lots of accounts I follow. All the free stuff has come back to bite them on the arse now that they can’t post a picture without declaring half the contents were gifted.

She definitely deletes negative comments, when she had a new kitchen to replace the...errmmm.... pretty much new kitchen lol, I did comment asking her why on earth she had had it done... I wasn't actually nasty about it but it was deleted.

Reactions: 5
In the 2018 Style At Home article she said she was 27 and he was 37. He’s just turned 40 so something wrong somewhere?
27 god that depresses me that she’s younger than me! She looks at least 37 🙄

Reactions: 4
She's now changed it so her AD declaration is at the end of the comment, not the start. So people don't see it perhaps?

Just popping by to post about the gym and how they clearly NEVER use it?!

How ridiculous. Wasteful. Odd couple.

I noticed that she never replies to any comments.. quite rude. I get you can be busy but at least reply to a few??

Reactions: 3
She's now changed it so her AD declaration is at the end of the comment, not the start. So people don't see it perhaps?
I thought the idea of the new rules was that the declaration should be near the beginning so it’s clear it’s an ad I could be wrong though? But just thinking some people might not read all the way down so it’s not clear

I always felt she had an air of self importance about her.
I unfollowed when she ripped out a perfectly good kitchen.

Reactions: 5
Red heart replier
Hates what she gets sent yet it’s always amazing
She’s rude - snobby and deceitful

New post with not a mention of ad 😴
Also a pathetic attempt at justifying the new kitchen 🤨
🤔 do we think she’s been reading this and the hate on her new kitchen lol weird to suddenly justify it! As if they couldn’t afford it first time round it’s practically the same they’ve just taken units off one side and put an island in everything else has been replaced but almost identically the floor, cupboards etc why didn’t they just do it like that first time round then if that was the dream, if you can’t afford to do it u don’t put a new kitchen in then rip it out a couple of years down the line most people live with how it is when u move in if you want to save for ur dream kitchen

🤔 do we think she’s been reading this and the hate on her new kitchen lol weird to suddenly justify it! As if they couldn’t afford it first time round it’s practically the same they’ve just taken units off one side and put an island in everything else has been replaced but almost identically the floor, cupboards etc why didn’t they just do it like that first time round then if that was the dream, if you can’t afford to do it u don’t put a new kitchen in then rip it out a couple of years down the line most people live with how it is when u move in if you want to save for ur dream kitchen
Exactly this!
Also, why are the chairs on the side of the island facing away from the TV? design error id say, as you couldn’t sit facing the TV as there’s no room for your legs 😂
Doh

Don’t know if it’s just me but from the before and after pics of her kitchen, from when she first moved in, I actually prefer it how it was! Much more homely and lived in, gives a cosy feel rather than this show home, do not touch vibe it gives off!

I prefer her new kitchen, her old one was when they moved in so not to her taste and dull and dated so her new kitchen is definitely much nicer!

Oh I see .. it does look similar, they have moved it around and added an island! What a lot of money to spend to move it around.. 😳

Oh I see .. it does look similar, they have moved it around and added an island! What a lot of money to spend to move it around.. 😳
They didn’t pay for it! Very sly with the declaring of ads this one! I don’t know why it’s so hard for these influencers to grasp -

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.