Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted his birthday in March though just checked her grid so his definitely 40 so either she’s lying about her age or that was a misprint saying his 37 in the article but her age was right and if that’s the case there’s more than 10 years between them meaning she was a teenager and he would’ve been in his late twenties, she’s said they met through scouts or guides or something too I think 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
She posted his birthday in March though just checked her grid so his definitely 40 so either she’s lying about her age or that was a misprint saying his 37 in the article but her age was right and if that’s the case there’s more than 10 years between them meaning she was a teenager and he would’ve been in his late twenties, she’s said they met through scouts or guides or something too I think 🤢
Maybe that’s why she likes calling him Mr Rackley then 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe that’s why she likes calling him Mr Rackley then 🤔
The age thing is odd. In March 2017 the magazine said she was 27 and he was 37, but on his 40th birthday post she mentions his 30th birthday barn dance. So, was she 17 and with a 30 year old? I sincerely hope that the magazine was wrong......

The age thing is odd. In March 2017 the magazine said she was 27 and he was 37, but on his 40th birthday post she mentions his 30th birthday barn dance. So, was she 17 and with a 30 year old? I sincerely hope that the magazine was wrong......
That’s what I thought was weird and that means she was 17 at the party not when they actually got together as presumably they were already together at that point meaning she was even younger than 17 when they met 😬 i think it’s more likely her age is wrong they look a similar age I think?

She Is also in December 2017 and December 2018 Style At Home magazine, both times using Ebru not Mrs Rackley. Why does she have such an issue with her name? It’s easily accessible on the web so why the intrigue?

Thanks, I'll speak to the other mods about it.

Apparently she's tried to get it removed from argos, presumably unsuccessfully however I've also noticed she's left it on a blog post for years that she knows about and has full control over deleting - so does she really keep it so private?
View attachment 13874
Ebru is in 3 issues of Style at Home Magazine, so why is she trying to restrict the use of her Christian name elsewhere? Doesn’t make sense to me. If you want privacy don’t lay your life bare on the internet and agree to appear in magazines!

Reactions: 11
Ebru is in 3 issues of Style at Home Magazine, so why is she trying to restrict the use of her Christian name elsewhere? Doesn’t make sense to me. If you want privacy don’t lay your life bare on the internet and agree to appear in magazines!
I wonder if it is a way of trying to regain a bit of control? Seeing as she has no control over anything on here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Definitely think it could be the control aspect but It may be to do with work also, this is considered a trolling site by most of them (id disagree) and a quick google of her name instantly brings up where she works as she’s on their website perhaps she thinks people on here (as we’re such trolls lol) would find that and interfere with that as it has happened through insta before, don’t see why anyone would though I don’t know of anything she’s done that her employers would be interested in maybe she just doesn’t want her name associated with anything negative if someone were to google her but even having just her surname everyone would know who it was if u know her first name on or not?

Definitely think it could be the control aspect but It may be to do with work also, this is considered a trolling site by most of them (id disagree) and a quick google of her name instantly brings up where she works as she’s on their website perhaps she thinks people on here (as we’re such trolls lol) would find that and interfere with that as it has happened through insta before, don’t see why anyone would though I don’t know of anything she’s done that her employers would be interested in maybe she just doesn’t want her name associated with anything negative if someone were to google her but even having just her surname everyone would know who it was if u know her first name on or not?
I think I there’s an element of wanting to be known as Mrs Rackley, like hunch.

Hunch pissed on her doorstep and she wasn’t happy about it.

She was the “Mrs” Of Instagram then the Hunch came along and wanted to copy everything she done (check hunch’s facebook page back in 2017)

Hunch has ripped her off big time

• Haha
I think I there’s an element of wanting to be known as Mrs Rackley, like hunch.

Hunch pissed on her doorstep and she wasn’t happy about it.

She was the “Mrs” Of Instagram then the Hunch came along and wanted to copy everything she done (check hunch’s facebook page back in 2017)

Hunch has ripped her off big time
I agree with you there.

I agree with you there.
Yes she did actually didn’t she, as she used to Zoflora everything long before Hinch, having said that she doesn’t do talking stories much or story much at all so she clearly didn’t want it as much as hinch lol

Hinch is more relatable than rackley and that's still a long shot.

There was another kitchen between the one that was in when she moved in and the new one. Scroll down her page and you’ll do well to find it, it’s almost identical to the new(est) one bar the island
This is what she ripped out? OMG so wasteful

Her name has been published in magazines which she has shared on her OWN platforms.

A229744B-3CCD-48D3-A253-832283C27B8D.jpeg
2BB93637-90B9-499F-897B-40C90FD9EB87.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.