Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also noticed she slowed down with the food posts. I was always amazed at the portions for the two for them - greedy or wasteful ! Just like the interior!

Reactions: 2
I also noticed she slowed down with the food posts. I was always amazed at the portions for the two for them - greedy or wasteful ! Just like the interior!
It’s probably coz she hasn’t had any free cook books, food boxes, or kitchen gadgets lately

I think that they are both trying to lose weight. I have a theory as to why, but if it's what I'm guessing it's not fair to talk about it here. I'm sure I am not the only one thinking this?....

Reactions: 5
I think that they are both trying to lose weight. I have a theory as to why, but if it's what I'm guessing it's not fair to talk about it here. I'm sure I am not the only one thinking this?....
IVF

I unfollowed her a couple of months back. It was all ads and the same photos over and over of her living room. She didn’t respond to peoples comments and I just found it one big look at me, I’m rich, type account.

Reactions: 4
Swipe up for the lounge tour, swipe up for the kitchen tour, swipe up to fall asleep 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her account is incredibly different since the new advertising legislation took effect. It must be very hard to comply accurately when almost everything they own needs to be declared, so, it’s same old same old. Have the freebies dried up or is she embarrassed now it’s so obvious that their home is full of them?

Reactions: 1
Her account is incredibly different since the new advertising legislation took effect. It must be very hard to comply accurately when almost everything they own needs to be declared, so, it’s same old same old. Have the freebies dried up or is she embarrassed now it’s so obvious that their home is full of them?
Yep that’s when I noticed a real change, it’s slowed down so much now she has to disclose it all! Also she put a post up yesterday with her bathroom storage it was more of the oxo storage jars I’m pretty sure when she was showing them in her kitchen they were never marked as ad so was assuming she was buying them then over the weekend the post was marked as ad still didn’t say what had been gifted but the only thing tagged in the picture were them and something from Asda but seeing as the oxo storage was # I’m assuming it was an ad for them and that all the ones in her kitchen must’ve been gifted too

I've just unfollowed her too. Like people have said she's so bloody boring!
And I'm also a hater of that hideous flower thing she has up in the office.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Boring as duck, and also such an air of arrogance about her I get? Just like ‘I don’t have time for the little people beneath me’
Defo deletes the negatives too!
As others have said, the kitchen was the last straw, just ridiculous!
Does anyone know how old she is? I was thinking about 38-40?

Reactions: 3
In the 2018 Style At Home article she said she was 27 and he was 37. He’s just turned 40 so something wrong somewhere?

She was really rude to me once, I commented on a photo asking where something was from and her response was 'read the blog post'.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Idk why but it really annoys me that she never uses or reveals her first name. You ain’t that special, you ogre.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.