Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Ikea gifted the full kitchen? Surely not.....
Look through her highlights
More of it was gifted or this magical word “collab” than you think
I really detest this woman she’s so fake and not at all real
She also hates things she gets sent anything to make a quick buck

Look through her highlights
More of it was gifted or this magical word “collab” than you think
I really detest this woman she’s so fake and not at all real
She also hates things she gets sent anything to make a quick buck
I cannot believe that! Genuinely shocked.. it should be made very clear but why hide it?! Doesn’t make sense to hate what you get sent - don’t accept it! 🤦🏼‍♀️

the kitchen itself probably was let gifted as haven’t heard of ikea doing that before? Could be wrong? And she didn’t mention that part to much but was really heavy on the tagging of the tiles, work tops, cooker, sink etc so imagine that all was some sort of deal but never declared I’m sure she was also tagging the company fitting it a lot aswell so probably done for free or discounted, then swipe ups for lots of bits in it, I actually liked the one they did before (the middle kitchen) better looked bigger with more floor space and seemed like it had more cupboard and work bench space as they had it on the other side but still breakfast bar and dining table to sit at, as someone else pointed out it seems weird to have the telly where it is the seats are pointed away from it so is the cooker, sink etc so don’t see where you would ever be standing or sitting in there to watch it, it’s a lovely kitchen don’t get me wrong just totally unnecessary and hardly no different to before style wise

Reactions: 1
Exactly this!
Also, why are the chairs on the side of the island facing away from the TV? design error id say, as you couldn’t sit facing the TV as there’s no room for your legs 😂
Doh
I’ve always thought this! Doesn’t even look like there’s enough room to get behind there 😂 could have been designed so much better.
Another thing I noticed as soon as something is wrong she’s so quick tagging companies slagging them off, throwing her weigh around! To used to getting stuff for free so has a meltdown when something doesn’t go right!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve always thought this! Doesn’t even look like there’s enough room to get behind there 😂 could have been designed so much better.
Another thing I noticed as soon as something is wrong she’s so quick tagging companies slagging them off, throwing her weigh around! To used to getting stuff for free so has a meltdown when something doesn’t go right!
This 👍👍

Biggest fake on instagram. Her house used to be nice but now its just tacky. And why the constant outfit stories... not like any one follows her for her appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Biggest fake on instagram. Her house used to be nice but now its just tacky. And why the constant outfit stories... not like any one follows her for her appearance.
Her responses are always blunt - on the blog
How she has a following

Ever since someone on here called her Ogre all I can see is Shrek 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has done them a bit in the past I don’t know why though as she doesn’t do talking stories or show her face much so its not as if anyone has seen her and asked details of outfits I guess its another opportunity for swipe ups it’s usally always George or Matalan though and she works with Matalan all the time so I guess there’s some sort of vested interest there

She loves the boohoo top this morning
But did she pay for it? Was it gifted ? Is it an affiliate ?
Not only that all of the stuff in the background was gifted so where is the labelling for that
Boils my piss

She loves the boohoo top this morning
But did she pay for it? Was it gifted ? Is it an affiliate ?
Not only that all of the stuff in the background was gifted so where is the labelling for that
Boils my piss
So annoying 😡
And another one with stupid drawn on slug eyebrows 🙄

• Haha
So annoying 😡
And another one with stupid drawn on slug eyebrows 🙄
The eyebrows 🙈 I think she may have lost a bit of weight hence now showing the outfits or she’s reading here and everyone saying how boring her story’s and grid is lol

When she tried it once with make up and make up tips... just no, do not need recommendations from you 😂

• Haha
I’ve always wondered about the tv and the bar stools too 🤣🤣 design flaw...woopsy!

The amount of gifted/collab stuff is ridiculous and has slowed right down with the newer rules for sure! She’s very sneaky and not open with it - very misleading!

I really want to rip down the weird flowers over her computer desk... everytime I see them can't stop thinking about it.

She can act as rich, snobby and stuck up as she likes but would any of you really want her life? I wouldnt.

Reactions: 5
I really want to rip down the weird flowers over her computer desk... everytime I see them can't stop thinking about it.

She can act as rich, snobby and stuck up as she likes but would any of you really want her life? I wouldnt.
Her life seems boring as duck to be honest I swear they only have 2 friends and her little cousins that come to visit and all they do is diy, stage photos and watch tv! I noticed the new Argos ad she’s put ad right at the front now, she’s definitely been reading tattle. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember she used to do Elf on the Shelf at Christmas and pretend she was doing it for her ‘little cousins’. I hate doing it for my own child never mind anyone else’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember she used to do Elf on the Shelf at Christmas and pretend she was doing it for her ‘little cousins’. I hate doing it for my own child never mind anyone else’s!
Yes like why would you do it for kids that don’t live with you and aren’t going to see it lol
I noticed she’s labelled her new Argos posts as paid partnership now so does that mean not only getting the stuff for free but being paid on top of it? She hasn’t used the paid partnership banner though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.