Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My word! She is in her twenties? Guys!! That’s crayyyyzayyyyyy! How can we verify this? Lol lol 😝

Reactions: 1
This is what she ripped out? OMG so wasteful
I was astounded when she did this. Absolutely no need whatsoever to have replaced the kitchen. I remember at the time seeing a few comments on her posts asking her why she had done this, and she deleted the comments.

I was astounded when she did this. Absolutely no need whatsoever to have replaced the kitchen. I remember at the time seeing a few comments on her posts asking her why she had done this, and she deleted the comments.
Standard Ebru, delete what she doesn’t like!!

Her latest story with the marshmallows... “found them in asda”. No hun, Asda have sent them out as sample freebies with every online shop this week.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed agggess ago but went to have a nosey after reading this thread and cannot see her stories or highlights but my friend who doesnt follow her can see them? Anyone know why? Surely if she blocked me ( no reason...I never engaged with her) then I wouldnt see her posts at all?

I've seen her about a few times she lives where I live 😂
I’m trying to work out where she lives in a non stalker way lol just curious as I don’t think it’s far from me either as I know Matalan she goes to and from a few places she’s tagged before never seen her though

Anyone else noticed you can pretty much predict Mrs Rackleys upcoming ads? Guaranteed to do the same ads as Pink Peony within 2/3 days. Every single time.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else noticed you can pretty much predict Mrs Rackleys upcoming ads? Guaranteed to do the same ads as Pink Peony within 2/3 days. Every single time.
Yep they all do the exact same ones which makes the product lose it’s creditable I think as u know they’re just advertising it because they’re being paid and have all been sent it not because it’s something they believe in or use, I also find her talking ads really awkward

Reactions: 3
Yep they all do the exact same ones which makes the product lose it’s creditable I think as u know they’re just advertising it because they’re being paid and have all been sent it not because it’s something they believe in or use, I also find her talking ads really awkward
Agreed. She seems uncomfortable talking in her ads, it’s so cringeworthy

Reactions: 2
I actually like Mrs Rackley’s page but she’s kind of fallen off the face of the home / interior scene and has been overtaken by a number of other accounts. For an account with 186k followers, she barely appears on my account and gets on average 1k - 1.5k likes per post which is really low (yes I see some have 5k or so but the norm is much much lower).

She asked an opinion on some crappy accessory for her bathroom and i msged her. Her reply was that she'd chosen the grey one as she likes everything to match. Why ask ppl then!? Everything is grey, end of. Or camouflaged 🤣 she's getting dull, her grey house, sparkle wallpaper and disgusting waste of things i. e. Her kitchen. Looking forward to sime different content from her!

She asked an opinion on some crappy accessory for her bathroom and i msged her. Her reply was that she'd chosen the grey one as she likes everything to match. Why ask ppl then!? Everything is grey, end of. Or camouflaged 🤣 she's getting dull, her grey house, sparkle wallpaper and disgusting waste of things i. e. Her kitchen. Looking forward to sime different content from her!
She just replaces things with the exact same the carpets were the same all the wall papers have been replaced with variations of the same each time why bother!

She just replaces things with the exact same the carpets were the same all the wall papers have been replaced with variations of the same each time why bother!
It's all for the gram. And it's free why not? I feel bad for her hubby constantly doing the decorating, give him a day off.

I once read a post where she asked followers to ask her questions... someone asked her what she did for a job, this was totally ignored. What the hell does she do? I un followed her months ago.

I once read a post where she asked followers to ask her questions... someone asked her what she did for a job, this was totally ignored. What the hell does she do? I un followed her months ago.
Works at a college in an admin type job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.